Artem has some heavy hands, he's not bad at all

I was leaning towards him beating Avila. But now I've changed my mind Avila by KO.

Lol what a surprise TS is a Conor nuthugger.

Artem is Tank Abbott Jr.

Yes, these guys have some really good physical skills. It's why they can kick mine and your ass, and people in the neighborhood think they're tough. But they really aren't tough at all. (Well, I guess they're tough in that they just don't give a F.) But they lack intestinal fortitude. They give up at the first sign of resistance, and they puss out in their training.

The only good reason Artem is on the roster is because he's teammates with Conor. If he loses to Avila I have to think they'll cut him.

Hands down, chin up. Championship material right there.

"Hands down, chin up" is the most idiotic BS mantra that persist on this forum. I guess that it originates from that American trailer trash crowd that have only been exposed to Boxing before they started to watch MMA and have never seen or heard of any other form of striking. You may criticize Artem for not having speed, footwork or distance control to back up his stance up, but there is nothing wrong with it if you have other things to make it work.
Just look at how Wonderboy can have his "hands down, chin up" and be just fine in MMA.

I dont wanna watch the guys of his skill level on my tv.

"Hands down, chin up" is the most idiotic BS mantra that persist on this forum. I guess that it originates from that American trailer trash crowd that have only been exposed to Boxing before they started to watch MMA and have never seen or heard of any other form of striking. You may criticize Artem for not having speed, footwork or distance control to back up his stance up, but there is nothing wrong with it if you have other things to make it work.
Just look at how Wonderboy can have his "hands down, chin up" and be just fine in MMA.
there is clearly a difference in approach between artem and wonderboy though. :D
Artem is definitley your typical stubborn brawler with no finesse,who couldnt be arsed to keep his chin down and his hands up.

He is terrible and shouldn't be in the UFC.. He only got on the show because of Conor. That is it.

This looked like it was from UFC 1

His only solid quality is his ability to carry a man on his back for 3 straight rounds.

Lol. He has power or he just swings with everything he's got? Because Charlie Brenneman would be a KO machine, too, if he just threw haymakers and was fighting cans. But when you actually have to worry about defending your chin and winning fights that could involve 3 rounds in order to keep your job, you tend to employ more technique than just swinging full power haymakers the whole time.

Artem is one of the worst fighters in the Zuffa era. Lol @ not bad.

I dont wanna watch the guys of his skill level on my tv.
But i bet you'll watch hunt though right? He has a similar record.

He just gets extra hated on because he's conor's boy and people love to hate conor because its the cool thing to do and makes you seem like a more hardcore fan.

He is terrible and shouldn't be in the UFC.. He only got on the show because of Conor. That is it.
Well once on the show he performed. 3 vicious kos i believe. But i get it, its cool to hate conor and his squad.

His defence is bad but he is fun to watch. Due to his poor defence he can be beaten by anyone but also due to his heavy hands he can beat anyone, I'd give him a 50/50 shot at beating Aldo.

He's 11-12. He's considerably bad.
The guys he KOed at tuf have combined mma record of 29-4. I am not saying Artem is the future champ, but records don't really mean that much.

MMA striking is trash.

If Artem was a heavyweight you'd all fucking love him.

He has one gameplan, stand there, punch people in the head and hope they fall down before he does.

I say, fuck it artem, just eat shit loads, get yourself up to 205lbs and fight at heavyweight

Back