Artem has some heavy hands, he's not bad at all

You should see his ground defense and scrambling ability.
Top tier... legendary... he could obviously teach the kids from the Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu Academy... Right?

Conor loves him because they both know the struggle of being midgets.

Honestly though cant believe that guy was in the tuf finale, must have been a weak season.

Never said it was the same
My thought was if someone 19-10 is damn good so a 11-12 can be "not bad at all"

Nate is good, just fought a bunch of people that were better. Artem is bad, just fought a bunch of people that were worse.

Can't believe sherdog considered Chris Gruetzesomething to be UFC material just because of his record. Artem isn't that good, but he was better than most of the guys in the US team of TUF, and all of them had some pretty good records. He could pick up a win in his next fight, Avila has some pretty shitty stand up defence.

CU2wwamUwAAON_q.jpg

He is entertaining to watch...but his skillset is piss poor, the hand by the waist winging punches will only get you so far in a combat sport...that and he gasses easily.

against Mehdi Baghdad in the qualifying fight it should've gone to a 3rd round

then he won every fight by ko
  • Artem Lobov defeated James Jenkins via TKO (punches) in the first round.
  • Artem Lobov defeated Chris Gruetzemacher via KO (punches) in the second round.
  • Artem Lobov defeated Julian Erosa via KO (punches) in the first round.
until the finale, when he got subbed by replacement opponent Ryan Hall.
3 of the worst guys in there. He already had pro losses against half the fucking house on his record aswell.

He reminds me of a slug when he fights. He seems clumsy. He's got KO power but he doesn't have good form to use it.

Artem is "cannon fodder". A UFC jabroni used to get better fighters an easy win. He's not even at gatekeeper status in regards of his skill set.
THIS. People saying he is a gatekeeper are bashing the word gatekeeper. He is amatuerish

Artem has power and is dangerous if you are stupid, but he is not very good.

So heavy

ET9omBk.gif

The weight of his hands is only match by the flowy-ness of his grappling.

Nice and rolly artehm.
This gif still makes me break out laughing after all the times I've seen it. It's up there with the DC and Sean Salmon kicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back