Arnold Allen is the man to defeat Topuria

hswrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sure he has a bad streak. He fought max when Max could still tank his hard shots and should have stopped movsar if the ref didn't break the fight up.

Next to topuria, Allen has the best boxing in the division and has good power of his own moreso than volk and max. His handspeed seems faster than ilia so I can see him outvoluming ilia and making him shoot.
But again ilia might just wrestlefck him against the cage. Allen was good enough to stuff movsar

Edit: I do think ilia is better than Allen so he should win but Allen would do better than lopes volk max or movsar

Last edited:
Big Allen fan, post his mustache here all the time. He doesn't have the boxing to stand up to Ilia, and that's mostly his game

Additionally, he doesn't know the rules are where he's fighting and doesn't know what a ninja choke is

laughing-laugh.gif

Oh come on Allen is underrated but he was losing striking exchanges to Movsar. He doesn’t have the power to trade with Illia.
The threat of the takedowns really stopped Allen's striking. He'll need to work on that before fighting ilia. I'm optimistic because he has no issue defending movsars takedowns and did a lot better in round 3

I have always been a fan or Arnold Allen, but he's not beating Ilia.

Big Allen fan, post his mustache here all the time. He doesn't have the boxing to stand up to Ilia, and that's mostly his game

Additionally, he doesn't know the rules are where he's fighting and doesn't know what a ninja choke is

Allen is a top fighter, but no.
Ilia is better everywhere
Thinking about ilia probably wins but Allen will do better against ilia than volk, max, Lopez, or movsar.

He has heavier hands than volk max and movsar and has better tdd and defense than lopez

Thinking about ilia probably wins but Allen will do better against ilia than volk, max, Lopez, or movsar.

He has heavier hands than volk max and movsar and has better tdd and defense than lopez

I think his footwork and speed will help him and he would make it to a decision. And he's pretty solid on defense.

Allen wrecks him, lets be honest he was robbed against movsar not only the legal strikes i had him winning 2 rounds and max just ran away from him with a jab 🤷‍♂️ hes had a much tougher route compared to that little spanish midget, mark my words allen beats him

Back