• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Arman Tsarukyan vs Renato Moicano set for Apr. 29 (main-event)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Personally not a fan of this matchup.

Easy win for Arman. He’ll take it to the ground and keep it there. Don’t expect a slug fest.

I still feel like moicano has good chances of getting the upset here. He's much longer and has more dangerous striking and submissions -- and 5 rounds is a long time to wrestle fuck a high level grappler like moicano. I believe that moicano is the one working at ATT for this one with guys like movsar evloev and the coaching staff that understands Arman's game, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

I'm flip flopping on this one every day though. I can see arman grinding him out, but I can see club and sub from moicano after the first two rounds or I can see moicano getting the back in a scramble.

Last edited:
Arman probably finishes him in the 1st round.

Moicano, the BJJ black belt who only knows of one sub (rear naked choke).

I think Arman will prove he's on another level on the ground, but most likely by winning on points.

Arman should be fighting Chandler not Moicano. Don't like this match up at all. Moicano got starched by Fiziev and a past prime RDA. Fiziev who isn't even a wrestler stuffed all of his takedowns. Easy W for Arman.

I still feel like moicano has good chances of getting the upset here. He's much longer and has more dangerous striking and submissions -- and 5 rounds is a long time to wrestle fuck a high level grappler like moicano. I believe that moicano is the one working at ATT for this one with guys like movsar evloev and the coaching staff that understands Arman's game, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

I'm flip flopping on this one every day though. I can see arman grinning ding him out, but I can see club and sub fron moicano after the first two rounds or I can see moicano getting the back in a scramble.
I find it very interesting to see how Arman's kicking game will deal with a well rounded striker with an elite jab. This is a fun fight on closer look but at first glance I think most will call it a blow out for Arman.

Gotta go with the kid here, although I do believe Moicano is going to make it a tough fight.
I see Arman's wrestling as a weapon obviously, but his body kicks are nasty too.

Moicano has a good jab, his hands are overall better than Arman's, but Arman's stand up is more diverse.
Should be a good fight, I'm looking forward to this one.

Gotta go with the kid here, although I do believe Moicano is going to make it a tough fight.
I see Arman's wrestling as a weapon obviously, but his body kicks are nasty too.

Moicano has a good jab, his hands are overall better than Arman's, but Arman's stand up is more diverse.
Should be a good fight, I'm looking forward to this one.

Moicano has nasty leg kicks and a decent thai clinch, too. I'll never forget him giving a kickboxing lesson to my boy kattar

Moicano has nasty leg kicks and a decent thai clinch, too. I'll never forget him giving a kickboxing lesson to my boy kattar

Yeah lets not bring up Kattar and that fight please lol.
Arman is a lot faster than Kattar and also less willing to get into wars like Kattar.

You are right about Moicanos thai skills however.

Back