Ariel Helwani's biggest regret: working for Fox

I swear this guy has multiple accounts on Sherdog and just bump his shit down our throat.

Otherwise, it makes no sense why people keep making thread about this guy.
He trawled Sherdog and the UG for all of his early material. It was obvious.

If that's the case why he accepted the job? i know this was more of a money stuff but look what happened after that: beefs with DC and Schaub (the latter is justified since he's rambling everyhting Rogan thinks)

This just made me sad.

We have those clowns, and that guy who looks like a potato and asks the fucking dumbest questions at every single press conference.
One thing I do respect about Helwani is that, when they let him go to UFC events, he was never afraid to ask any question. He stirred the pot intentionally sometimes but he was the one guy who refused to tow the company line. Have to respect that

I like Ariel but he sound so much bitter recently. Living in the past and starting feud with people.

But Ariel pretty much *is* the man in MMA media...and even despite some efforts to thwart that, on the part of Dana.

How would you prefer that Ariel behave?

he’s not the man. He’s a dweeb that sherdoggers for whatever reason love feeding attention to.

he’s not the man. He’s a dweeb that sherdoggers for whatever reason love feeding attention to.

Your dislike of Ariel, or whether he is a 'dweeb', is completely irrelevant to his status in MMA media.

So does Joe...

joe-rogan-stoned.gif

He always been disrespectful to fighter Ariel an ass

That’s like winning gold at the special Olympics, or being the most popular guy at a NAMBLA meeting

Not really.

Ariel earns more (and prob likes his job more) than 99% of Sherdoggers...I'd say that is 'winning' for real ;)

Your dislike of Ariel, or whether he is a 'dweeb', is completely irrelevant to his status in MMA media.

I’m sorry I don’t like your uncle. Get over it

I’m sorry I don’t like your uncle. Get over it

I'm sorry that you conflate your liking/disliking someone with their status in the real world. Get over your feelings :p

Helwani is worst kind of reporter. No actual experience to draw on. Leaks high profile confidential information, then cries about it. I find it remarkable that anyone watches him at all.

Naw, his biggest regret was stealing UFC's thunder on the Brock announcement. Ariel will NEVER live that down.

Back