Ariel Helwani's biggest regret: working for Fox

He never said anything "tough" to Brendan.

God, I hate mma fans
you have to be kidding... he engaged to the guy when it was relevant and 3 weeks past that. did he ask to meet him in a dark alley, no. he definitely put his big boy voice on trying to push the point.
ps.
don't worry pal, we hate you too
<GrassoBless>

Ariel is that dorky socially awkward guy that one time hooked up with some fat ugly gross chick at a party and acts like he’s the man now.

lol Ariel always puts the butt hurt on Sherdoggers.

you're fuckin annoying dude.
Exactly. Gotta kill office time bro.

There is no need to have fought to be a great journalist. In fact id argue its almost the opposite. There arent a lot of fighters with degrees or any ability to objectively analysis other fighters. Schaubs a moron and Ariel is a better reporter, more entertaining and a better mma analyst.

Also wtf does being in the military have to do with anything?
I never liked sport journalists that have zero experience with the sport. Not saying one should be a pro but at least they know the hustle.
I used to have the same problem with the fat dudes that talk all day about soccer on TV here. Motherfuckers never kicked a ball.

Agree with Schaub.. but I prefer to ignore his whole existence.

Sherdog's DC crying gif needs to be replace with Ariel & DC crying together

Ariel is that dorky socially awkward guy that one time hooked up with some fat ugly gross chick at a party and acts like he’s the man now.

But Ariel pretty much *is* the man in MMA media...and even despite some efforts to thwart that, on the part of Dana.

How would you prefer that Ariel behave?

One of the only reporters that has the balls to tell Dana to go fuck himself and he's still making more than almost everyone on the UFC roster.

HiddenEquatorialCentipede-max-1mb.gif
well his community will always have his back, he's very well connected dana cant do shit to him.

Exactly. Gotta kill office time bro.

I never liked sport journalists that have zero experience with the sport. Not saying one should be a pro but at least they know the hustle.
I used to have the same problem with the fat dudes that talk all day about soccer on TV here. Motherfuckers never kicked a ball.

Agree with Schaub.. but I prefer to ignore his whole existence.

Almost all the best commentators didnt play ball, most of the best sports gms didnt play past the high school or college level.

Being intelligent and well spoken is far more important.

He has talked about this multiple times already since the summer as well.. the payment structure, not the job itself.

He should give back all the money he earned from them then so as not to be seen supporting such an evil right wing network.

It's amazing how this guy went from Dana's best friend to his biggest enemy all over the Brock Lesnar thing.
<escalate99>

Back