Media Ariel ends Danis's "career".

I'm pretty sure Ariel and Danis are trolling everyone. He was just on the show not that long ago and been on many times.

Ariel never really blast guys like that. Looks more like something Danis or Ben Askren would write.

Ariel and Danis are buddies. Danis probably asked him to do this. He’s back in the news. That’s all he wanted

I don't like Danis AT ALL, but at least he doesn't purely run his mouth to make a living. Danis got legit BJJ black belt. The reason for Danis not fighting is he got multiple knee surgeries

danis-1-732x380.jpg

I don't mean to defend Danis or anything, but he's better than someone who instigates and runs his mouth for a living, and that's a scumbag move to talk shit on a guy who's out with multiple knee surgeries, which can ruin fighter's career easy
Agreed. Dillon has nasty BJJ. He used to be loved by pretty much all the martial arts community, but then he became friends with Conor, stepped up his troll game and then he became very polarizing. In hindsight, it is probably good he never boxed Jake, as he probably would have gotten laid out. This way he still can have some value for his MMA career, if he still decides to do that. It does appear however he been struggling with addiction and partying too much. Very weird for Ariel to do - he gets triggered that schaub brought him up and "lied' about him, then he attacks Dillon for no reason?? Ariel strikes me very opportunistic, will be your bff if you can help him, then throw you under the bus if you have no use to him.

Agreed. Dillon has nasty BJJ. He used to be loved by pretty much all the martial arts community, but then he became friends with Conor, stepped up his troll game and then he became very polarizing. In hindsight, it is probably good he never boxed Jake, as he probably would have gotten laid out. This way he still can have some value for his MMA career, if he still decides to do that. It does appear however he been struggling with addiction and partying too much. Very weird for Ariel to do - he gets triggered that schaub brought him up and "lied' about him, then he attacks Dillon for no reason?? Ariel strikes me very opportunistic, will be your bff if you can help him, then throw you under the bus if you have no use to him.

Yeah I have no idea why Ariel have so many supporters. Wouldn't be shocked if Ariel has MULTIPLE accounts on Sherdog pro-Ariel.

Dilon probably isn't having the best go at MMA, but he seems to be having MULTIPLE knee surgeries, so I think that also has a major impact on how his career is going.

I'm pretty sure Ariel and Danis are trolling everyone. He was just on the show not that long ago and been on many times.

Ariel never really blast guys like that. Looks more like something Danis or Ben Askren would write.
Honestly, in light of the Schaub drama & the metrics that it pulled, this is the only thing that makes sense........It is a work. Danis aint a bad guy - his gimmick may be annoying to some, but it is obvious he is going thru a hard time now and it would be whack for Ariel to put him on rando blast like this with out and end result in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back