Media Ariel ends Danis's "career".

Danis is 1 more acl blowout away from having to model that horseshit august mcgregor clothing line

It's sad how many people on here can't even see.. that Helwani is helping Danis here by putting his name out there.

my point exactly.
IMHO it's almost like bullying the smallest kid in class.
People laugh because they dislike that kid, which should not be an excuse to allow bullying...
well, something like that :)
I get that, in Dillon's case though he shit talks everyone else and generally gives no respect. That's why I don't have a problem with someone doing the same to him.

I don't like Danis AT ALL, but at least he doesn't purely run his mouth to make a living. Danis got legit BJJ black belt. The reason for Danis not fighting is he got multiple knee surgeries

danis-1-732x380.jpg

I don't mean to defend Danis or anything, but he's better than someone who instigates and runs his mouth for a living, and that's a scumbag move to talk shit on a guy who's out with multiple knee surgeries, which can ruin fighter's career easy
Then he shouldn't talk if he isn't willing or capable of fighting. He brings it on himself. You can't talk shit then go "but my knee". He should still be willing to fight in his condition, or wait until he's better to start talking shit/trolling. He's been using an injury excuse for years while doing nothing but talking shit/trolling. I don't think anyone believes him anymore after all the years of bluffing.

What was the tweet ?
Danis deleted his tweet, but he called out Ariel for having agreed with Jake Paul and Ariel replied to him by correcting his spelling of you're. Ariel then went off and tweeted the series of replies from the initial post.

Last edited:
Danis deleted his tweeted, but he called out Ariel for having agreed with Jake Paul and Ariel replied to him by correcting his spelling of you're. Ariel then went off and tweeted the series of replies from the initial post.
Thanks man

I get that, in Dillon's case though he shit talks everyone else and generally gives no respect. That's why I don't have a problem with someone doing the same to him.
Yeah, ai understand. But from another fighter, I am cool with.
Arial is not a fighter, so it is unfair (arial is smarter with words, and it's not like Dillon could go and beat him up)...

Last edited:
Is there a reason for this? Say what you want about Danis, but those tweets seem out of order for a guy that markets himself as a legit mma reporter.

Something is up with Ariel. The guy has gone after Brendan, DC, and now Danis in the space of a few months. Maybe his show isn’t doing great, so he’s trying to spice things up.
His career is essentially done. He reached the peak of sports broadcasting, and got let go. He's back where he started, and no way to move up again. Starting these beefs is how he stays relevant.

Imagine ringing in the new year by arguing on Twitter with a nobody like Danis, for attention. That's a loser mindset.

What was it that unleashed this awesome Dark Hado Ariel Helwani?

I do find it kinda funny like when Danis say "if X then I'll retire", like from what? You're not fighting.

Heard he's got a rich dad or something so he doesn't need to work. Normal working folk can't sit around without a plan for 3 years just chiming in occasionally on twitter...

Usually when I don't like someone, i just block them. Seems like Ariel hasn't mastered that skill yet.

say what you want, DD has a BJJ black belt and has competed before. He may not be able to hang with Ariel in the social media arena, but I guarentee you he would get absolutely wiped and would cower down like a bitch if they ran into each other alone.

upload_2022-1-2_17-34-50.jpeg <<< Ariel if he ran into DD or Schaub in an alleyway

I bet Ariel no even do 1 push up lol f him

Ariel probably has better TDD than both the guys Dillon has fought

Back