Media Ariel ends Danis's "career".

I don't like Danis AT ALL, but at least he doesn't purely run his mouth to make a living. Danis got legit BJJ black belt. The reason for Danis not fighting is he got multiple knee surgeries

danis-1-732x380.jpg

I don't mean to defend Danis or anything, but he's better than someone who instigates and runs his mouth for a living, and that's a scumbag move to talk shit on a guy who's out with multiple knee surgeries, which can ruin fighter's career easy

I mean I don't care for Dilon, but it's such a dirtbag move from a guy who just runs his mouth to talk shit on a guy out with multiple knee surgeries, regardless of how his MMA career is going.

Ariel is an idiot

Ikr? He just have battlions of supporters on Sherdog, no idea how, wouldn't surprise me if he has bunch of accounts on Sherdog to push his agenda.

But that's such a low move, dirtbag move, to talk shit on a fighter out for extended time with multiple knee surgeries, regardless of how his MMA career has been progressing, but man holy shit, but I guess coming from him, perhaps no one's surprised.

https://gorilla.cdnja.co/v/jq/jqZVa.mp4?token=dU3mKsi04k1cEPe829phQA&expires=1641072344

Back