Media Ariel ends Danis's "career".

Is there a reason for this? Say what you want about Danis, but those tweets seem out of order for a guy that markets himself as a legit mma reporter.

Something is up with Ariel. The guy has gone after Brendan, DC, and now Danis in the space of a few months. Maybe his show isn’t doing great, so he’s trying to spice things up.

I don't get all this love from Sherdog on Ariel, wouldn't surprise me if Ariel has multiple accounts on Sherdog to talk him up and just get public sentiment in his favour.
Shut up, douche.
You’re one of the worst posters here.

I liked young, hungry Ariel; the guy who was keeping a lid on his love of pro wrassling and trying to be a serious mma journalist. Now he is another weird post-McGregor character, sucking up to the Paul brothers and not appearing all that interested in actual mma competition.

Is there a reason for this? Say what you want about Danis, but those tweets seem out of order for a guy that markets himself as a legit mma reporter.

Something is up with Ariel. The guy has gone after Brendan, DC, and now Danis in the space of a few months. Maybe his show isn’t doing great, so he’s trying to spice things up.
he has a massive ego. Leaving ESPN was a mistake. Even if he thought he was getting hosed on the contract he'd still have a way bigger platform for his brand. When he was an OG he was one of the only guys who had access to the fighters outside the UFC. Now he's just another fish is a massive pond.
You're on the money. In this business if you hate a guy and work in the media you "ice" them. You don't talk about them, you don't give them any attention. Attention is money in this business.

Imaging being so low on the MMA totem pole of MMA that Ariel Helwani, a sports journalists that no one really likes, goes after you and most fans are like "Yup, Ariel is right."

I agree. I usually dont like Ariel going after fighters i think its pretty stupid but literally no one likes Danus.. NO ONE
He just tries way too hard
I do like..

I'm still hoping he becomes champ one day.

Ariel was the only one keeping Danis somewhat relevant so it will be fun to see how he goes from here.

I don't agree with you.
I hate Danis like everyone else, but I dislike Arial as well, and he gets no pass from me.
He is supposed to be a fucking reporter, which is is not.
And sure as hell, he should not be a primadonna who picks fights with fighters. Whoever that fighter may be!

You don't see him going after Conor or Colby like that.
Fair enough, Ariel realizes that Conor or Colby would embarass him if he tried lol

ariel is a cuck but damn he roasted the shit out of Danis on this one, he's right.

What is Ariel's reason for hating on Danis so unprofessionally? What is their beef?

Fair enough, Ariel realizes that Conor or Colby would embarass him if he tried lol
my point exactly.
IMHO it's almost like bullying the smallest kid in class.
People laugh because they dislike that kid, which should not be an excuse to allow bullying...
well, something like that :)

Back