Crime Argument for Kobe's innocence in the rape case. (Reddit post with sources)

I don’t think much of kobe as a person but I can’t deny that he had the same work ethic that MJ had hence they both have the same number of rings. When the star player works his ass off the others have no excuse. That being said I felt very sad for his daughter and the other families. Enjoy everyday to the fullest fellas

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
Let it go (go, go, go go, go go, go go, go, go, go go)

It's disgusting people would bring this up now. Insecure, sad, poor people who will never amount to anything (90% of this forum).

I don’t think much of kobe as a person but I can’t deny that he had the same work ethic that MJ had hence they both have the same number of rings. When the star player works his ass off the others have no excuse. That being said I felt very sad for his daughter and the other families. Enjoy everyday to the fullest fellas
Kobe has 5

MJ has 6

Kobe definitely should have had more.

Kobe in recent years has done a lot for communities along with advocating womens rights. The dude was a huge family man and overall positive influence on anyone he came across.

What do you have against Kobe?

This is bizzare.

it’s like how white liberals love mike Tyson’s. After he brutally raped a woman and said the best punch he ever landed was in robin givens.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-06-23-sp-2706-story.html

Is there some white liberal rule as to where if the superstar is African American that they must be protected at all costs and to hell with their victims? Holy shit. I mean mike Tyson gets treated way better than Mel Gibson and all Gibson had were bad thoughts

can someone explain this craziness to me.

bro, I’m pretty sure the rape accusation. Let alone that fact that he buys his wife a huge ring afterwards like that’ll shut her up, which sadly it did. How many times did he cheat? Probably a lot more. But that’s cool. Cuz basketball

can we all agree one day to have our role models actually be good role models

It's disgusting people would bring this up now. Insecure, sad, poor people who will never amount to anything (90% of this forum).

Kobe has 5

MJ has 6

Kobe definitely should have had more.

Kobe in recent years has done a lot for communities along with advocating womens rights. The dude was a huge family man and overall positive influence on anyone he came across.

I stand corrected, could swear he got to 6

Just don’t think much of the guy. Same way I don’t think much of the Yankees or all of the Phillies/Nationals. Pretty much just fan based hate. Even I wouldn’t bring up his rape charges right now. There’s a time and place for that but it’s not right now.

This is bizzare.

it’s like how white liberals love mike Tyson’s. After he brutally raped a woman and said the best punch he ever landed was in robin givens.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-06-23-sp-2706-story.html

Is there some white liberal rule as to where if the superstar is African American that they must be protected at all costs and to hell with their victims? Holy shit. I mean mike Tyson gets treated way better than Mel Gibson and all Gibson had were bad thoughts

can someone explain this craziness to me.
Tyson is a nice guy now , mel is still an asshole. It's all about personality and accessibility. Nobody likes Rodman

There’s a time and place for that but it’s not right now.

Especially considering their 13 year old daughter and was also killed in the crash. I think it's reasonable to give families who just experienced horrific tragedy some breathing room before bringing up the character flaws of the deceased, whether justified or not.

There were multiple families destroyed here. Some other people who died in that crash:

The man in the middle, the adult woman, and little girl on the left all died.

Both mother and daughter:

I pride myself on causing vaginal trauma during intercourse...#I'mwithKobe...

Tyson is a nice guy now , mel is still an asshole.

how does that work? You can beat the living shit out of a woman and rape a woman, but people will think you’re a nice guy?

while Mel Gibson says words and everyone hates him forever?

does not compute.

It’s this crazy white liberal/Hollywood thing. And Kobe receives accolades in spite of the very credible rape charge against him and the obvious mass cheating on his wife.

how does that work? You can beat the living shit out of a woman and rape a woman, but people will think you’re a nice guy?

while Mel Gibson says words and everyone hates him forever?

does not compute.

It’s this crazy white liberal/Hollywood thing. And Kobe receives accolades in spite of the very credible rape charge against him and the obvious mass cheating on his wife.
Personality and accessibility. Floyd is another anti Tyson. Floyd cant seem to give up his money act and therefore will always be an asshole

bro, I’m pretty sure the rape accusation. Let alone that fact that he buys his wife a huge ring afterwards like that’ll shut her up, which sadly it did. How many times did he cheat? Probably a lot more. But that’s cool. Cuz basketball

can we all agree one day to have our role models actually be good role models
I'm not convinced of the rape accusation but good point on the cheating. I remember there was a poster here who actually said something along the lines of "there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating on your marriage" and I couldn't believe it. We take infidelity so lightly it seems.
Just don’t think much of the guy. Same way I don’t think much of the Yankees or all of the Phillies/Nationals. Pretty much just fan based hate. Even I wouldn’t bring up his rape charges right now. There’s a time and place for that but it’s not right now.
Oh so you don't care for him on the level of a sports fan, got it. Kinda like how I don't care for T-Wood but if he died in a fucking helicopter accident I'd probably keep that to myself for a few days.

The only people pushing the Kobe Rape narrative are woke women and Russian Troll farms.
He banged her, she probably wanted some money or she would tell his wife, Kobe told her to fuck off, she screamed raped.
If I was a billionaire, I would just hire someone to watch me have sex, that way I have a witness for two reasons. 1. You cant cry rape and 2, to tell the world about my A level sex game.

Personality and accessibility. Floyd is another anti Tyson. Floyd cant seem to give up his money act and therefore will always be an asshole

If that’s all it takes, our white liberal and anti Christian hollywood cultural leaders are morally bankrupt and deceive on purpose. For a larger reason.

they’d love to rehabilitate a serial killer and turn them into a lovable sympathetic Character. Just forgot all the terrible
Murders and lives/families destroyed and haunted.

Yeah, I want to emulate the guy who went to the trouble to start a brand new Sherdog account with a Kobe AV so he can sing the praises of another human being.

This is called living vicariously through the achievements of others. I consider it the definition of a loser.

I would also call what happened in Eagle more complicated than either "he raped her" or "she lied about being raped". And I think Kobe's willingness to settle with her in the civil trial is evidence of this.

The evidence indicates that what occurred was a massive miscommunication between two people at some point in the midst of what began as a consensual sexual encounter.

Back