Crime Argument for Kobe's innocence in the rape case. (Reddit post with sources)

She had bruising around her neck where she had been choked by him. Lacerations inside her and blood on her clothes and on his because of the how violently he was penetrating her. Anyone who thinks it’s unbelievable a young woman would tell this man she just met who is causing her these kind of injuries from sex to stop and he didn’t listen to her has clearly traded in their common sense for celebrity worship.

Entirely plausible this situation turned into rape. Anyone who thinks they know for sure it wasn’t is just another athlete nut hugger.
I think that framing of the injuries, while consistent with known information, is a little exaggerated. Rough, not brutal is my reading. I still would bet that she told him no when he started choking her, and he went on and raped her anyway.

I think this was pretty well established years ago.

THIS.

Amazing how this story has been resurrected immediately after his death, and mostly from the left I've noticed.

Its like they want to #MeToo his corpse before its buried.

The only people pushing the Kobe Rape narrative are woke women and Russian Troll farms.
He banged her, she probably wanted some money or she would tell his wife, Kobe told her to fuck off, she screamed raped.
If I was a billionaire, I would just hire someone to watch me have sex, that way I have a witness for two reasons. 1. You cant cry rape and 2, to tell the world about my A level sex game.

you don't have to be a billionaire.

<{ohyeah}>

I think that framing of the injuries, while consistent with known information, is a little exaggerated. Rough, not brutal is my reading. I still would bet that she told him no when he started choking her, and he went on and raped her anyway.

yeah, could see how a guy who is use to getting his way and never told no wouldn’t stop when some chick he doesn’t give a shit about tells him no.

This is bizzare.

it’s like how white liberals love mike Tyson’s. After he brutally raped a woman and said the best punch he ever landed was in robin givens.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-06-23-sp-2706-story.html

Is there some white liberal rule as to where if the superstar is African American that they must be protected at all costs and to hell with their victims? Holy shit. I mean mike Tyson gets treated way better than Mel Gibson and all Gibson had were bad thoughts

can someone explain this craziness to me.
a bunch of benevolent racists.

The only people pushing the Kobe Rape narrative are woke women and Russian Troll farms.
He banged her, she probably wanted some money or she would tell his wife, Kobe told her to fuck off, she screamed raped.
If I was a billionaire, I would just hire someone to watch me have sex, that way I have a witness for two reasons. 1. You cant cry rape and 2, to tell the world about my A level sex game.

A billionaire? How much do you think someone would charge to watch you have sex? How ugly are you?

Whats the point in all of this?
Dude is dead.
Rapist or not rapist it doesn’t matter,he definitely is not fucking anyone anymore.

The woman accepted to settle.
Got paid millions.

Sometimes it still amazes me how pitiful people can be.

While I obviously believe you shouldnt cheat in a happy marriage, the average Joe can not compare themselves to celebrities on this point.

Kobe went to the NBA right after highschool. There were scores of beautiful women from moms to models and other celebrities that were tempting him for 20 years.
All the traveling, away games, a few too many beers one night,a fight with the lady..
Shit, its more likely to happen than not.
It's easy to be faithful and virtuous when nobody wants to bang you.

Yeah, celebrities get more leeway in the cheating department. The sheer amount of temptation from offers would by mind-blowing

Especially considering their 13 year old daughter and was also killed in the crash. I think it's reasonable to give families who just experienced horrific tragedy some breathing room before bringing up the character flaws of the deceased, whether justified or not.

There were multiple families destroyed here. Some other people who died in that crash:

The man in the middle, the adult woman, and little girl on the left all died.

Both mother and daughter:
Damn. I gotta call it a night, I dont think I can feel any sadder :( fuck death

Yall act like tyson didnt spend 20 gotdamn years trying to reestablish himself.

Dude did his time.

Oh and the fact that Vick has not been able to make a comeback is proof positive that yall are grasping at straws.

Isaiah Washington as well.

Aint no war on black or white men, there is a war on men. Period.
You trivialize and draw attention away from said war when you make it about race.

Stoning is a bit much, a relic from when we didn't have paternity tests and we needed very strong incentives to reduce the likelihood of getting cucked.

But I do think it should be punished, even if its mainly symbolic and therefore rarely ever enforced(which was generally how the punishment of stoning was). I say ten lashes from a cane with the option for the aggrieved spouse to pardon the offender. Would it be the worst of worlds if sleazy adulterers like Trump and Clinton at least had to fear the possibility of a public caning for their transgressions? I think not. But if that's too draconian for you I say at least a minor fine so that your infidelity at least has a paper record in the justice system.
Seems like a weird thing to want leniency for. It's one thing if you're picking apart the entire bible or quran, but quite another to handpick adultery to say "arg, that should be punished less severely".

Disagree. I think people over think this. You don’t think a woman who was being cut up inside badly enough to be bleeding on both of them and choked to the point of bruising would ask a man she just met to stop?

The more plausible scenario is this very young woman met Kobe that day and in the moment hatched a master plan to frame him for rape?
You sound like a virgin

It's disgusting people would bring this up now. Insecure, sad, poor people who will never amount to anything (90% of this forum).

Kobe has 5

MJ has 6

Kobe definitely should have had more.

Kobe in recent years has done a lot for communities along with advocating womens rights. The dude was a huge family man and overall positive influence on anyone he came across.
NINTCHDBPICT000558054526.jpg

I don’t think much of kobe as a person but I can’t deny that he had the same work ethic that MJ had hence they both have the same number of rings. When the star player works his ass off the others have no excuse. That being said I felt very sad for his daughter and the other families. Enjoy everyday to the fullest fellas
Jordan has SIX rings. Kobe has 5.

Or hire someone to whack the bitch

Back