Crime Argument for Kobe's innocence in the rape case. (Reddit post with sources)

Especially considering their 13 year old daughter and was also killed in the crash. I think it's reasonable to give families who just experienced horrific tragedy some breathing room before bringing up the character flaws of the deceased, whether justified or not.

There were multiple families destroyed here. Some other people who died in that crash:

The man in the middle, the adult woman, and little girl on the left all died.

Both mother and daughter:

Its heartbreaking for those families. I just yesterday heard the man who lost his wife say he has to raise three kids without their mom....damn. If I’m being truthful..and I wouldn’t judge anyone on it...I simply have never understood celebrity worship or idolization. There’s people dying in a hopistal right now without much fan fare....but no judgment, people mourn in their own ways. I basically keep my opinions to myself on these matters

If that’s all it takes, our white liberal and anti Christian hollywood cultural leaders are morally bankrupt and deceive on purpose. For a larger reason.

they’d love to rehabilitate a serial killer and turn them into a lovable sympathetic Character. Just forgot all the terrible
Murders and lives/families destroyed and haunted.
What does white liberal Hollywood have to do with anything?

I'm not convinced of the rape accusation but good point on the cheating. I remember there was a poster here who actually said something along the lines of "there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating on your marriage" and I couldn't believe it. We take infidelity so lightly it seems.

Oh so you don't care for him on the level of a sports fan, got it. Kinda like how I don't care for T-Wood but if he died in a fucking helicopter accident I'd probably keep that to myself for a few days.

...T Wood is having some problems I hear. Dude ran through his money already Tyson style

She had bruising around her neck where she had been choked by him. Lacerations inside her and blood on her clothes and on his because of the how violently he was penetrating her. Anyone who thinks it’s unbelievable a young woman would tell this man she just met who is causing her these kind of injuries from sex to stop and he didn’t listen to her has clearly traded in their common sense for celebrity worship.

Entirely plausible this situation turned into rape. Anyone who thinks they know for sure it wasn’t is just another athlete nut hugger.

She had bruising around her neck where she had been choked by him. Lacerations inside her and blood on her clothes and on his because of the how violently he was penetrating her. Anyone who thinks it’s unbelievable a young woman would tell this man she just met who is causing her these kind of injuries from sex to stop and he didn’t listen to her has clearly traded in their common sense for celebrity worship.

Entirely plausible this situation turned into rape. Anyone who thinks they know for sure it wasn’t is just another athlete nut hugger.

I agree that it is plausible the she was raped. It is also plausible, and I think slightly more plausible, that she was not raped.

Didn’t read the entire OP, but the reality of the situation remains unchanged, only two people on the planet know for certain what went down, and one is dead..

I agree that it is plausible the she was raped. It is also plausible, and I think slightly more plausible, that she was not raped.

Disagree. I think people over think this. You don’t think a woman who was being cut up inside badly enough to be bleeding on both of them and choked to the point of bruising would ask a man she just met to stop?

The more plausible scenario is this very young woman met Kobe that day and in the moment hatched a master plan to frame him for rape?

I'm not convinced of the rape accusation but good point on the cheating. I remember there was a poster here who actually said something along the lines of "there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating on your marriage" and I couldn't believe it. We take infidelity so lightly it seems.
Taking infidelity lightly is true. I know you're Muslim, and one of the most puzzling complaints about Islam is "it calls for stoning adulterers". I'm supposed to defend adultery now?

Taking infidelity lightly is true. I know you're Muslim, and one of the most puzzling complaints about Islam is "it calls for stoning adulterers". I'm supposed to defend adultery now?

you’re supposed to defend not reverting to the caveman/monkey behavior of throwing rocks at things that make you upset.

Not sure how that one got over your head.

you’re supposed to defend not reverting to the caveman/monkey behavior of throwing rocks at things that make you upset.

Not sure how that one got over your head.
OK

Rape rules, cops are racist, cheating on your spouse is awesome, cuckoldry and I totally trust people in "open relatinships" !

This is bizzare.

it’s like how white liberals love mike Tyson’s. After he brutally raped a woman and said the best punch he ever landed was in robin givens.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-06-23-sp-2706-story.html

Is there some white liberal rule as to where if the superstar is African American that they must be protected at all costs and to hell with their victims? Holy shit. I mean mike Tyson gets treated way better than Mel Gibson and all Gibson had were bad thoughts

can someone explain this craziness to me.
Honestly the Tyson rape case is a lot more iffy then the Kobe case.

OK

Rape rules, cops are racist, cheating on your spouse is awesome!

lol nice edit. Like this post didn’t already have enough spazz in it.

If you aren’t throwing rocks at something than you think it’s awesome? Do you carry a bucket of rocks around with you? What woman hurt you bro? Because this is clearly hitting a nerve.

It's disgusting people would bring this up now. Insecure, sad, poor people who will never amount to anything (90% of this forum).

Kobe has 5

MJ has 6

Kobe definitely should have had more.

Kobe in recent years has done a lot for communities along with advocating womens rights. The dude was a huge family man and overall positive influence on anyone he came across.
exactly, saw it on the news here in the Netherlands and was disgusted. RIP one of the GOATS

lol nice edit. Like this post didn’t already have enough spazz in it.

If you aren’t throwing rocks at something than you think it’s awesome? Do you carry a bucket of rocks around with you? What woman hurt you bro? Because this is clearly hitting a nerve.
{<huh}

I said leniency for adultery isn't high up on my list of concerns. That apparently offends you. You wanna defend child molestation next?

{<huh}

I said leniency for adultery isn't high up on my list of concerns. That apparently offends you. You wanna defend child molestation next?

you threw a bitch fit when someone pointed out throwing rocks isn’t a good solution to hurt feels and started screeching about cops and racism and other irrelevant shit like a toddler.

Disagree. I think people over think this. You don’t think a woman who was being cut up inside badly enough to be bleeding on both of them and choked to the point of bruising would ask a man she just met to stop?

The more plausible scenario is this very young woman met Kobe that day and in the moment hatched a master plan to frame him for rape?

I doubt she had a plan at all. She probably figured she could fuck a big celebrity and get something out of it. They went hard, Kobe told her to leave after and she felt she deserved more.

At the end of the day nobody knows for sure except those two, but given the evidence(her having sex with someone else afterwords on the same day is very strange behavior as well), it seems more plausible she wasn't being completely truthful and looking for a big payday.

the man is dead and all people care about is some shit that happened a decade ago that was recanted

you threw a bitch fit when someone pointed out throwing rocks isn’t a good solution to hurt feels and started screeching about cops and racism and other irrelevant shit like a toddler.
Dude, get a grip. I didn't throw any fit, I posted at a traffic light that adultery is a weird thing to want leniency for, as a response to a guy noting that it's taken very lightly by society. Give your wife my number though if you're into cuckoldry. I'll let you film

Honestly the Tyson rape case is a lot more iffy then the Kobe case.

the woman took the stand in tears.

nothing iffy about that. And coming from a man who already laughs about beating the living fuck outta women........cmon.

White liberals...........yuck

Back