Crime Argument for Kobe's innocence in the rape case. (Reddit post with sources)

He was found innocent not sure what else there is to talk about ? Society is bored I guess

You remind me of the UK member of parliament that said all the raped white English girls should of “shut their mouths for the sake of diversity”

https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/mp-s...t-their-mouths-for-good-of-diversity-6872181/

gentlemen, always remember how demented the leftist mind is. It’s been shattered under a propaganda barrage

Do you really expect them to be morally consistent?

these are the same clowns who were convinced that Brett Kavanaugh was guilty as hell despite no hard evidence (despite the accusation itself)

and in regards to Kobe, we have vaginal tearing, bruising, and then a civil suit that was settled..this isn't enough. lol.

these people are scum.

(PS, not saying Kobe is 100 percent guilty of this, and I wouldn't bring this up now. but just commenting on the moral relativity of leftist scum)

The only people pushing the Kobe Rape narrative are woke women and Russian Troll farms.
He banged her, she probably wanted some money or she would tell his wife, Kobe told her to fuck off, she screamed raped.
If I was a billionaire, I would just hire someone to watch me have sex, that way I have a witness for two reasons. 1. You cant cry rape and 2, to tell the world about my A level sex game.
Plus, having someone watch is a real turn on! :D

This is bizzare.

it’s like how white liberals love mike Tyson’s.
........ what?

Is there some white liberal rule as to where if the superstar is African American that they must be protected at all costs and to hell with their victims? Holy shit. I mean mike Tyson gets treated way better than Mel Gibson and all Gibson had were bad thoughts

Dude, wtf are you talking about?

can someone explain this craziness to me.
Sure. You conflate society to fit your weird paradigm.

So #don'tbelievallwomen?
Are you really unaware that the idea is to give the benefit of the doubt , while still being absolutely reasonable about the truth once you start with assuming the allegation may be true???.................... or are you just being an asshole.

Yeah, I want to emulate the guy who went to the trouble to start a brand new Sherdog account with a Kobe AV so he can sing the praises of another human being.

This is called living vicariously through the achievements of others. I consider it the definition of a loser.

I would also call what happened in Eagle more complicated than either "he raped her" or "she lied about being raped". And I think Kobe's willingness to settle with her in the civil trial is evidence of this.

The evidence indicates that what occurred was a massive miscommunication between two people at some point in the midst of what began as a consensual sexual encounter.
Poor, angry, jealous... You.

Taking infidelity lightly is true. I know you're Muslim, and one of the most puzzling complaints about Islam is "it calls for stoning adulterers". I'm supposed to defend adultery now?
Stoning is a bit much, a relic from when we didn't have paternity tests and we needed very strong incentives to reduce the likelihood of getting cucked.

But I do think it should be punished, even if its mainly symbolic and therefore rarely ever enforced(which was generally how the punishment of stoning was). I say ten lashes from a cane with the option for the aggrieved spouse to pardon the offender. Would it be the worst of worlds if sleazy adulterers like Trump and Clinton at least had to fear the possibility of a public caning for their transgressions? I think not. But if that's too draconian for you I say at least a minor fine so that your infidelity at least has a paper record in the justice system.

Do you really expect them to be morally consistent?

these are the same clowns who were convinced that Brett Kavanaugh was guilty as hell despite no hard evidence (despite the accusation itself)

and in regards to Kobe, we have vaginal tearing, bruising, and then a civil suit that was settled..this isn't enough. lol.

these people are scum.

(PS, not saying Kobe is 100 percent guilty of this, and I wouldn't bring this up now. but just commenting on the moral relativity of leftist scum)

Yeah, Kamala Harris wrote:
My heart is completely broken for Vanessa, the entire Bryant family, and all those on board. A father, husband, philanthropist, and one of California’s most brilliant icons, Kobe transcended sports.

The same Kamala Harris who said about Kavanaugh:
I voted against his confirmation because it was clear to me he lied under oath. And I think we all know he did.

I don't accuse Kavanaugh or Bryant of rape. We can't say beyond a reasonable doubt that either did. But the evidence definitely seems stronger against Bryant.

I remember there was a poster here who actually said something along the lines of "there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating on your marriage" and I couldn't believe it. We take infidelity so lightly it seems.

Yeah, that post was pretty bad. What self-respecting religious woman doesn't mind if her husband commits adultery?

Yeah, that post was pretty bad. What self-respecting religious woman doesn't mind if her husband commits adultery?
I don't even remember what thread it was in but I do remember I generally agreed with his post except for that one part which was pretty egregious IMO.

I'm not convinced of the rape accusation but good point on the cheating. I remember there was a poster here who actually said something along the lines of "there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating on your marriage" and I couldn't believe it. We take infidelity so lightly it seems.

Oh so you don't care for him on the level of a sports fan, got it. Kinda like how I don't care for T-Wood but if he died in a fucking helicopter accident I'd probably keep that to myself for a few days.
While I obviously believe you shouldnt cheat in a happy marriage, the average Joe can not compare themselves to celebrities on this point.

Kobe went to the NBA right after highschool. There were scores of beautiful women from moms to models and other celebrities that were tempting him for 20 years.
All the traveling, away games, a few too many beers one night,a fight with the lady..
Shit, its more likely to happen than not.
It's easy to be faithful and virtuous when nobody wants to bang you.

I don't accuse Kavanaugh or Bryant of rape. We can't say beyond a reasonable doubt that either did. But the evidence definitely seems stronger against Bryant.

Bingo...

Let me just it clear, both could be innocent...and both could guilty AF.

That being said there was far more evidence against Kobe regarding a sexual assault than Brett Kavanuagh.

The selective morality here is hilarious. then again leftists never surprise me.

#believeallwomen

LOL

Back