Crime Argument for Kobe's innocence in the rape case. (Reddit post with sources)

NINTCHDBPICT000558054526.jpg
This bitch is also crazy.

It’s this crazy white liberal/Hollywood thing. And Kobe receives accolades in spite of the very credible rape charge against him and the obvious mass cheating on his wife.
lol, now do your boy donald

KOChPW.gif

get the fuck outta here pretending you give a fuck about adultery or rape accusations lmao

lol, now do your boy donald

KOChPW.gif

get the fuck outta here pretending you give a fuck about adultery or rape accusations lmao

oh, which one is the least bit credible?

we know that Kobe’s was as he denied knowing her, then denied sex with her, then realized the police had his DNA in her, and then he just had to say this one night stand is a lying slut. That went the next morning to police with Choke bruises and vaginal tears.

not a good look.

we know that Kobe’s was as he denied knowing her, then denied sex with her, then realized the police had his DNA in her, and then he just had to say this one night stand is a lying slut. That went the next morning to police with Choke bruises and vaginal tears.

not a good look.
orange man good, black man bad

giphy.gif

not a good look.

Good point. He lied to everyone every step of the way but they still buy the final story he landed on. It’s strange how folks worship athletes. Being good at putting a ball in a net doesn’t say anything about what kind of man you are.

My girlfriend is a social worker who advocates for children who are victims of sexual assault. Even with kids the defense is ALWAYS the same. Always. She’s slutty and crazy. She wanted to be choked till her throat was bruised and of course she wanted to have her insides cut up and bloodied by a dude she just met. Why would anyone say no to that, he’s so cool!

What do you have against Kobe?
indifferent to sports? I'm in LA, and Kobe's death is a BIG deal, a huge deal, and at the same time, I dont really care either, because I'm not a basketball fan. As for his rape case, fake news. Settlement doesnt mean jack, people settle all the time to shut the other party up. If you had a pending case for years, you'de lose a ton of sponsorship money, a fast settlement in that case, makes financial sense.

settlement only seems like an admission of guilt, but lets stick to the facts. The court systems encourage settlements ffs, innocent people settle literally everyday.

if he was guilty of rape, he should be charged accordingly. The people that believe that Kobe is guilty are the same ones that believe Jussie Smollet is innocent, consumers of fake news.

not a good look.
he was married and stood to lose a WHOLE LOT, so yeah, he lied about the encounter.

they had rough sex, and the girl bragged about blowing him. It's not really out of the ordinary to get a roughed up vag or bruises/hickies/scratch marks. The guy was a 6'7" A level athlete in his prime.....

indifferent to sports? I'm in LA, and Kobe's death is a BIG deal, a huge deal, and at the same time, I dont really care either, because I'm not a basketball fan. As for his rape case, fake news. Settlement doesnt mean jack, people settle all the time to shut the other party up. If you had a pending case for years, you'de lose a ton of sponsorship money, a fast settlement in that case, makes financial sense.

settlement only seems like an admission of guilt, but lets stick to the facts. The court systems encourage settlements ffs, innocent people settle literally everyday.

if he was guilty of rape, he should be charged accordingly. The people that believe that Kobe is guilty are the same ones that believe Jussie Smollet is innocent, consumers of fake news.

As you point out it’s a fact his first instinct was to fabricate a bunch of complete lies about the entire encounter because his prime directive was to protect his image. Fake news anyone?

That certainly doesn’t make the second part of your post where you give him the benefit of the doubt sound very intelligent.

Just like the hotel whore who accused Roethlisberger of rape. But also bragged about it to her friends and said she hoped that she would get pregnant.

Good point. He lied to everyone every step of the way but they still buy the final story he landed on. It’s strange how folks worship athletes. Being good at putting a ball in a net doesn’t say anything about what kind of man you are.

My girlfriend is a social worker who advocates for children who are victims of sexual assault. Even with kids the defense is ALWAYS the same. Always. She’s slutty and crazy. She wanted to be choked till her throat was bruised and of course she wanted to have her insides cut up and bloodied by a dude she just met. Why would anyone say no to that, he’s so cool!
You are disturbed.

Yup. We need to re-litigate this shit. If he's guilty, lets revive him and send him to prison. If he isnt, well it will at least eaze the conscience of all the SJW #metoo feminists.

You are disturbed.

You are triggered. But can’t actually address anything in my post because it’s true. His defense was...

1- lie about everything
2- after evidence emerges proving he lied, slander her as crazy slut who’s the real liar.
3- throw money at the problem

Doesn’t sound the approach of anyone I would give the benefit of the doubt to. But then again I don’t nuthug athletes.

You are triggered. But can’t actually address anything in my post because it’s true. His defense was...

1- lie about everything
2- after evidence emerges proving he lied, slander her as crazy slut who’s the real liar.
3- throw money at the problem

Doesn’t sound the approach of anyone I would give the benefit of the doubt to. But then again I don’t nuthug athletes.
How many guys did she go through that day?

Innocent until PROVEN guilty. She shouldn't have settled and got justice.

Not guilty, case closed, no back off to your poor life with your pseudo-psyche analysis.

Damn can someone throw in that documentary about tysons 'rape' case

I totally dont believe he raped her... the dna test showed she slept with someone in the time between being with Kobe and having the test done. Now Ive never been raped before, but I dont think having sex would be at the top of my to do list if I had been.

add to the fact his wife had a misscarriage just before the settlement. I think he was just wanting to end the case ASAP to save his marriage

This is bizzare.

it’s like how white liberals love mike Tyson’s. After he brutally raped a woman and said the best punch he ever landed was in robin givens.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-06-23-sp-2706-story.html

Is there some white liberal rule as to where if the superstar is African American that they must be protected at all costs and to hell with their victims? Holy shit. I mean mike Tyson gets treated way better than Mel Gibson and all Gibson had were bad thoughts

can someone explain this craziness to me.
I didn't notice Tyson getting any love form liberals. Liberals just don't seem to have an opinion of him one way or another. Now if you said Liberals , or more specifically Hollywood elite, gave Bill Clinton and Roman Polansky a pass then you would be right.

Bill Cosby has gotten a lot of shite from liberals .

Have to love #metoo era liberals who believe all women, yet easily ignore the countless black men executed in American history both judicially and extrajudicially for false rape claims made by white women.

It's not really out of the ordinary to get a roughed up vag or bruises/hickies/scratch marks. The guy was a 6'7" A level athlete in his prime.....

His dick couldn't have been that big.

He couldn't even do the helicopter

Back