Crime Argue with a gay kid get fired...more persecutions by LGBTQ+

This is a bad take. 99.99999% of men living since the invention of dresses, would make fun of a man wearing a dress. This CEO is no different than almost everyone else in existence. He just happens to be unlucky enough to come into the crossfire of a witch hunt.
lol at this low level retort

go and make fun of the kid to your table, in private, to your buddies or whatever

not having the awareness/restraint/decision making to stop from getting baited

not ceo material

lol at this low level retort

go and make fun of the kid to your table, in private, to your buddies or whatever

not having the awareness/restraint/decision making to stop from getting baited

not ceo material

You can keep your eyes down and tapdance around weirdos if you want. Just know that actual men view you as just as effeminate as the kid in the dress.

He wasn't very clever, there are 3 appropriate responses:
1. Ignore everything that the privilidged class does and smile (but don't smirk) or clap, be a good ally.
2. The moment you see the camera, start lying. Outvictim them "Why did you have to call me xyz?", "What do you mean Hitler was right?" Rinse and repeat.
3. Go scorched earth. Society hates you, the government hates you, your workplace hates you, your daughter can't wait to start and onlyfans and your son can't wait to wear a dress. You're past the point of no return, might as well make the best of it.

He was a CEO, he was supposed to be smart and make good decisions.

He chose poorly.

I found that if there's an issue at a public place (someone being loud, stank, etc.) I inform the management. That's what they're there for.

I think you’re missing my point. He was a CEO of that company, and he lost his job. Whatever I don’t care.

My point was that he has the type of personality that he felt the need to say something. Most betas such as you and myself wouldn’t have said anything. We don’t want to start a fight with some dress wearing homer. While that guy thinks, that dress wearing homer ain’t gonna ruin my dinner. That’s why he is a “former” ceo and we are the cube guys.

The same people outraged by this will be the same people that want males to apologize for being masculine...

50 year old guys are supposed to be perplexed by boys wearing dresses. I don't know what is so shocking about this. Don't expect everyone to conform to your "new norm" instantly. They were certainly fishing for a reaction.

"Do you think he looks gross, disgusting". Those gays are sneaky and catty, desperately trying to put words in his mouth. Just angry, insecure bitter people seeking value in being a victim is all I see here.

You can keep your eyes down and tapdance around weirdos if you want. Just know that actual men view you as just as effeminate as the kid in the dress.
Ok tuf guy

Well, I have the advantage of not being an idiot.

I watched the video, saw this guy following the kid and heard the woman off camera pleading with him to stop, and I know that he was fired. If this actually played out the way you described and he wasn't able to talk his way out of losing his job, he's too stupid to be a CEO.
It doesn't seem you do have that advantage.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-...ale-in-prom-dress-heres-his-side-of-the-story

“The door I was headed towards in the video led back to the table I was sitting at with my family,”

They had been at the hotel/restaurant for an hour, causing a scene and being loud and obnoxious,” Johnson said. “I was perturbed that the management wasn’t doing anything to protect the rest of us who were paying customers with our kids present. These teens were only there to take pictures and cause a public scene.”

His story sounds a lot more like something that would actually happen ever and what's on video than "CEO at dinner with his family decided to randomly get up to go gay bashing near the bathroom". They were trying to feed him insult lines to agree with on the video FFS to claim "homophobia".

And lol at "he should have talked his way out of losing his job", and you think you don't sound like an idiot?

<YeahOKJen>

https://www.dailywire.com/news/man-...ale-in-prom-dress-heres-his-side-of-the-story

His story sounds a lot more like something that would actually happen ever and what's on video than "CEO at dinner with his family decided to randomly get up to go gay bashing near the bathroom". They were trying to feed him insult lines to agree with on the video FFS to claim "homophobia".

And lol at "he should have talked his way out of losing his job", and you think you don't sound like an idiot?

<YeahOKJen>
{<redford}

In b4 someone replies to you to trash The Daily Wire instead of actually addressing this new information.

Last edited:
Last year? Lol the "fairies" have controlled the arts since the beginning of art.

Turns out the "fairies" have the spending power these days, corporation's only care about money after all. Thats Capitalism for you I guess.
The right wingers lost, gen z is destined to be the most radically left generation in US history, youth voter turnout is huge and once Texas flips back to blue it's pretty much over.

The irony is, the left won because of Trump. He pushed the liberals to the left. The DSA will be taking over DNC seats over the next eight years as the Boomers die off. Interesting times we live in.

The fairies don't have the spending power because the majority of people spending money in this country aren't radical liberals. They have somehow developed power through government infiltration and by making it seem like a vocal minority on social media is actually this massive swath of people that all think the same.

Sad that people are being roped into this propaganda nonsense.

The only reason why corporations are following is because they know they are vindictive little pricks that will stop at nothing to try and destroy them. Funny thing is that there would be no destroying. There would be some bitching and moaning on twitter and that would be the end of it. In the end the irony is going to be when the larger percentage of the population pushes back and has had enough of this nonsense.

Seems like he is back tracking. I’m sure he got all quiet once the camera started rolling. Should have kept his mouth shut.

Arguing about manhood on a karate forum where you have 10,000+ post since 2020 is such a bitch move lol.

<YeahOKJen>

His company investigated and fired him.

The sum total of your investigation is that portion of video.

I'm not the one who sounds like an idiot here.

Dang man. I don't see anything on that video that justifies a termination. Not a single homophobic utterance in that whole video. A company CEO should have more sense than this clown did, but damn.

I'm so sorry you're feeling oppressed, TS.

<Dany07>

Uh, I think you should know your projection is showing, son.

Back