Elections Ed O'Neill ask to return his honorary degree to Youngstown .

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Ed O'Neill asked for Youngstown to return his degree after they appointed a Jan 6 denier to President Bill Johnson. Bill Johnson pay will double with this appointement. The university he called this action a slap in the face after he was rewarded an honorary degree.

"He attended Youngstown but never finished after he got invited to try outs a Pittsburgh Steelers. He said in interview this man is completely against pretty much everything he represents.

"Actor Ed O’Neill, best known for his roles in “Married with Children” and “Modern Family,” tells MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell that he can’t keep his honorary degree from his alma mater Youngstown State University because it “doesn’t mean anything" now that the school has appointed Trump loyalist Rep. Bill Johnson as its president."

tumblr-48c5ca8cbb7af2f18076d033e6bbf770-fa8fe143-500.gif

Whaaaahh!!

<Waaah>

tumblr-48c5ca8cbb7af2f18076d033e6bbf770-fa8fe143-500.gif

Whaaaahh!!

<Waaah>
Now Trump supporters are going after a guy who they consistently quoted. A guy who chosen to wait for his black belt in BJJ to actually earn it. Now they are not happy he making a statement over his beliefs.

"
Is Ed o neill a black belt?

As of 2016, they were living in Los Angeles with their two daughters. After being introduced to Brazilian jiu-jitsu by his friend writer/director John Milius, O'Neill has trained for 22 years under the mentoring of Rorion Gracie. In December 2007, after 16 years of training, O'Neill received his black belt."

Well that's disappointing. I didn't think Ed was a typical Hollywood libtard. Bummer.
I don't think he is, he probably just despises Trump, which is fine as long as you don't make it your entire personality, like some Hollywood types do. He doesn't seem that super into the virtue signaling.

I don't think he is, he probably just despises Trump, which is fine as long as you don't make it your entire personality, like some Hollywood types do. He doesn't seem that super into the virtue signaling.
I don't know why people assume that because someone knows Trump is a fake he is somehow a libertard. Ed is blue collar no doubt if he did not make it in Hollywood would be working in a factory or driving a truck.

Trump been raised by a wall street billionaire an received over 300 million to start his businesses hardly a man of the people.

I don't know why people assume that because someone knows Trump is a fake he is somehow a libertard. Ed is blue collar no doubt if he did not make it in Hollywood would be working in a factory or driving a truck.

Trump been raised by a wall street billionaire an received over 300 million to start his businesses hardly a man of the people.

And if the media and FBI hadn’t coluded with 2020 election interference, y’all would be fixing to see the end of Trump in the White House
Instead of having the rematch no wanted and him hanging around until 2028

<TheDonald>

Lol… jk

Ed O'Neill asked for Youngstown to return his degree after they appointed a Jan 6 denier to President Bill Johnson. Bill Johnson pay will double with this appointement. The university he called this action a slap in the face after he was rewarded an honorary degree.

"He attended Youngstown but never finished after he got invited to try outs a Pittsburgh Steelers. He said in interview this man is completely against pretty much everything he represents.

"Actor Ed O’Neill, best known for his roles in “Married with Children” and “Modern Family,” tells MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell that he can’t keep his honorary degree from his alma mater Youngstown State University because it “doesn’t mean anything" now that the school has appointed Trump loyalist Rep. Bill Johnson as its president."

What a fucking legend!! Huge respect. Loved him in Married with Children, then how he practices BJJ, but this shows integrity.

200w.gif

An actor paid to play make believe intends to give up his make believe degree because that University hired a guy who supports a loud-mouthed New York Democrat turned Republican President?

Well then. I'm going to give up my imaginary Jedi powers because I don't like the current state of Star Wars under Disney's management!

Where does he say he was asked to return the degree, rather than himself simply saying it means nothing now? Despite it always meaning nothing, as it was honourary

Ed is a real American who respects the democracy we have in this country. Hell Trump accused Cruz of cheating when Trump lost to Cruz in Iowa in 2016. It’s Trump gimmick when he loses. Sad Americans are willing to sell out democracy for a 3rd generation trust fund baby who is known as a serial liar. Even after seeing texts from Fox News hosts who knew Trump was full of shit about election fraud. Watching Drunk Rudy go 1-65 in court and even after the Cyber Ninja said Trump lost if you still believe the election was stolen, you are in a cult.

I wonder if they misspelled his name?

Al Birdy
Al Bumby
Al Boondy

Who knows?

Ed is a real American who respects the democracy we have in this country. Hell Trump accused Cruz of cheating when Trump lost to Cruz in Iowa in 2016. It’s Trump gimmick when he loses. Sad Americans are willing to sell out democracy for a 3rd generation trust fund baby who is known as a serial liar. Even after seeing texts from Fox News hosts who knew Trump was full of shit about election fraud. Watching Drunk Rudy go 1-65 in court and even after the Cyber Ninja said Trump lost if you still believe the election was stolen, you are in a cult.
According to reports, 2/3 of Republican Iowans who voted the other day still believe Biden's presidency is illegitimate. It's wide-spread lunacy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back