Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

He'll do to Brock what Brock did to Hunt.

Brock is one of the most underrated fighters of all time. People confuse his lack of technique as him not being dangerous. He’s dangerous to anyone, and definitely DC. Not that DC can’t beat him... but it’s not nearly as easy as you Brock haters think it is

Go and watch Cain vs Lesnar, after that, you will know if Cormier is worry or not about that tool. Why do you think he wants to fight him so bad??...easy money buddy.

Going by Lesnars last fight, it was a world of difference, I don't expect him to fight the same way how he did against Cain. And he did get Cain down, granted he did get back up but he still got the takedown.

I don't think any fight is easy money, hell I bet $500 on Jackson beating CM Punk and was still worried I made a mistake.

These are HWs, so anything can happen. But barring the proverbial puncher's chance, I don't think Brock has anything for DC. Simply put, DC is better at every aspect of MMA. He's a much better striker, he's a much better wrestler, he's much better in the clinch, and his submission game is much better.

DC will negate Brock's grappling, and his heavy hands will make the difference. I like Brock, but he's too 1-dimensional and DC negates that dimension.

I'm only worried about Lesnar fluking a win and the shit show that would be.

DC should beat him with ease I'll be nervous that something flukey could happen.
I am a HUGE DC fan but actually hope Brock can pull it off (although it is a definite looooong shot) if for no other reason than to piss off the Brock hating shertards who give the man no credit whatsoever and act like all his wins were luck and exaggerate what happened in his losses. see below for an example of what I mean
The one thing Brock is good at DC is far superior at. Now there’s the size and that’s big, but DC will outclass this part time wrestler who can’t take a punch or throw one, it’s the easiest fight he’s had in the UFC

tenor.gif

DC is gonna toy with him. Probably have some fun in there since his career is winding down so soon and put on a show before finishing however he feels like finishing.

I was referring to the actual fight but....yeah. lol

Hope he manages to get to the f'n fight without USADA stopping him...

Funny thing is I can see this ending up badly fort he UFC some how.

No, I'm worried for Lesnar. He'll receive a similar beating he got from Cain. Perhaps not to that extend but similar.

Back