Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

Now you change it Mir subbing him, so what? In case you haven't noticed that DC is in my signature so I have no problem with him winning. But as always you change the subject with shertarded ignorance about me being some big Brock fanboy. Once again, answer my questions or STFU, you D-Bag. And BTW, after your diaper gets changed notice what happened in the rematch
View attachment 417033
nah, I just proved a point./
You get triggered by any show od Lesnar's weakness.
You get all mad and cursing because you hero is fallible.

Cry more, kid.
Go look at the Lensar posters in your bed and light a candle for his next (and possible last) loss

DC will be dealing with a significant reach disadvantage, a solid 30-40lb weight disadvantage and on paper, Brock has the best wrestling DC has ever dealt with. It's not a popular opinion but I'm still a Brock fan but for the sports integrity and DC being DC, I don't want Brock to win. When they stood next to each other it looked like a MW against a SHW in there.

If Brock keeps him at range similar how he did against Hunt, pushes him against the cage and uses his weight advantage can DC reverse these exchanges ? Like the Jones fight, It's going to be hard for DC to get past that range and even though Brocks striking is stiff, he can generate power from the smallest and most awkward of angles.

I thought Brocks performance against Hunt was fantastic, slow but methodical....a far cry from his bull rushing & break dancing days. If he fights smart, I think he has a better chance than people are giving him credit for but at 40+ years of age, not all that much experience and now USADA he is still a bit of a mystery to me.

It isn’t a real sport and there’s no integrity

Back