Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

Of course Lesnar had a chance but DC is an absolute boss with incredible skill and serious toughness. DC wins 9 out of ten times.

The one thing Brock is good at DC is far superior at. Now there’s the size and that’s big, but DC will outclass this part time wrestler who can’t take a punch or throw one, it’s the easiest fight he’s had in the UFC

I dont think DC would survive suplex city. There are valid reasons to be concerned.

DC isnt gonna get beat by a 1 dimensional part time fighter. DC probably watched that Lesnar/Hunt fight with a big ass grin on his face.

Well I can tell Brock is not worried about DC....

kcb1C9o.gif

Bork is such a hick. <Lmaoo>

Speaking of "hick" :

Last edited:
Nope. Dc is better at lesnar at everything. Brock has no chance

DC will run through Brock, he’s a better wrestler and he will KO him very easily. Probably RND 1

DC will be dealing with a significant reach disadvantage, a solid 30-40lb weight disadvantage and on paper, Brock has the best wrestling DC has ever dealt with. It's not a popular opinion but I'm still a Brock fan but for the sports integrity and DC being DC, I don't want Brock to win. When they stood next to each other it looked like a MW against a SHW in there.

If Brock keeps him at range similar how he did against Hunt, pushes him against the cage and uses his weight advantage can DC reverse these exchanges ? Like the Jones fight, It's going to be hard for DC to get past that range and even though Brocks striking is stiff, he can generate power from the smallest and most awkward of angles.

I thought Brocks performance against Hunt was fantastic, slow but methodical....a far cry from his bull rushing & break dancing days. If he fights smart, I think he has a better chance than people are giving him credit for but at 40+ years of age, not all that much experience and now USADA he is still a bit of a mystery to me.

Go and watch Cain vs Lesnar, after that, you will know if Cormier is worry or not about that tool. Why do you think he wants to fight him so bad??...easy money buddy.

I'm only worried about Lesnar fluking a win and the shit show that would be.

DC should beat him with ease I'll be nervous that something flukey could happen.

If Brock pulls off the upset, it won't be "fluking a win".

It would be him playing the drums using DC's head.

Brock is gonna break dance again...Never had an easier bet in my life.

You actually bet on this fight?

Man....you're a brave man/woman/whatever.

Many who bet on Mark Hunt lost a lot of money.

Nevermind that Brock popped afterwards. The match was ruled an NC but that still wasn't a win so those who bet on Mark lost.

Hope you know what you're doing, KING....(and hope you didn't bet a ton on DC...)

DC will be dealing with a significant reach disadvantage, a solid 30-40lb weight disadvantage and on paper, Brock has the best wrestling DC has ever dealt with. It's not a popular opinion but I'm still a Brock fan but for the sports integrity and DC being DC, I don't want Brock to win. When they stood next to each other it looked like a MW against a SHW in there.

If Brock keeps him at range similar how he did against Hunt, pushes him against the cage and uses his weight advantage can DC reverse these exchanges ? Like the Jones fight, It's going to be hard for DC to get past that range and even though Brocks striking is stiff, he can generate power from the smallest and most awkward of angles.

I thought Brocks performance against Hunt was fantastic, slow but methodical....a far cry from his bull rushing & break dancing days. If he fights smart, I think he has a better chance than people are giving him credit for but at 40+ years of age, not all that much experience and now USADA he is still a bit of a mystery to me.
I think Brock will beat DC. I have no doubt about it. DC can be stopped by a Jon Jones, Brock is a huge wrestler even with DC having the better wrestling credentials he doesnt have the explosive bulldozer core Lesnar has AT HIS AGE OF 40. Many may find it as a crazy prediction and you have your right, DC is the better MMA fighter but thats not what this will be. We saw a Brock Lesnar who managed to control BIG Mark Hunt, submit a strong Shane Carwin after being pounded on in the first round, beating Randy Couture who also was small but had the better wrestling pedigree. Brock could have success controlling DC especially when Stipe was able to keep DC at bay in the clinch against the cage. Brock is massive compared to the 40 year old DC who people keep comparing "look what Cain did to Brock" well yeah DC isnt Cain. Brocks going to beat up a CHUBBY LHW

No.

Brock is so overhyped. DC is one of the best mixed martial artists of all time.

Nope. Highly doubtful Lesnar makes it to the octagon. Even if he does, dc fuxxx him up

No. DC learned from the best. He'll probably poke him in the eye or kick him in the nuts.

no cause cain did just fine and he had to deal with the same stuff dc will.

n

Not worried. At the same time, I do acknowledge that must mass and power does create the possibilty of flukey things.

Who cares. The fact that Brock popped his last fight and gave zero shits, it is ridiculous that everyone welcomes him back with open arms for another cash grab.
Where is DC's integrity and high horse now giving a known juice monkey a shot at the belt and yet shit talking Jones at every opportunity. I guess everyone has a price tag.

I will laugh my ass off if part timer Brock ground and pounds DC out and takes his belt. That will be another beating received by a steroid user. As unlikely as it is, I would still lol.

Imagine all the WWE fans if Brock wins.

736.gif

Back