Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

Of course. Especially if Lesnar is juicing...not that he would ever do that again, but you never know...

Brock is going to maul DC then DC will never have been anyones friend.

More worried that Lesner will get caught and his will miss out on his big payday.

DC will be dealing with a significant reach disadvantage, a solid 30-40lb weight disadvantage and on paper, Brock has the best wrestling DC has ever dealt with. It's not a popular opinion but I'm still a Brock fan but for the sports integrity and DC being DC, I don't want Brock to win. When they stood next to each other it looked like a MW against a SHW in there.

If Brock keeps him at range similar how he did against Hunt, pushes him against the cage and uses his weight advantage can DC reverse these exchanges ? Like the Jones fight, It's going to be hard for DC to get past that range and even though Brocks striking is stiff, he can generate power from the smallest and most awkward of angles.

I thought Brocks performance against Hunt was fantastic, slow but methodical....a far cry from his bull rushing & break dancing days. If he fights smart, I think he has a better chance than people are giving him credit for but at 40+ years of age, not all that much experience and now USADA he is still a bit of a mystery to me.
Reach doesn't matter since Lesnar is not a fighter.
Heck, Randy was beating his ass.

The only real weapon Lesnar has is his size along with his wrestling.
But DC got the wrestling to neutralize Lesnar.

DC got this.

Nope. DC has the better skillset. Brock's only chance is clip him, otherwise he's not going to do much.

I will be cheering for brock in this shitshow, but there's like 3% chance of him winning

I'm a little worried Lesnar will get the same lucky punch in, he got against Couture.

No, it's a shitty joke "fight". If it even ends up happening, it is a mismatch.

DC already started talking about how Lesnars shove was powerful, how he might be the strongest he has ever been shoved by etc.

Remember the time before other high profile mismatches? Floyd is old, retired, bla bla. Conor powerful, young, confident yada yada. Even Floyd said some things to downplay himself in that match up but subtle.

No, it's a shitty joke "fight". If it even ends up happening, it is a mismatch.

There's a big difference in regards to what constitutes a "shitty joke fight".

CM PUNK vs. ANYBODY = shitty joke fight

BROCK vs. ANYBODY = POSSIBLE COMPETITIVE FIGHT that's viewed as a shitty joke fight 'cause.... #MMAPurists

dc is slower then cain is all i will say. cain even at 200 when he was out for over a year still looked more fluid, agile and quick then dc ever has. those saying dc will just do what cain did may end up surprised.

If Brock keeps him at range similar how he did against Hunt, pushes him against the cage and uses his weight advantage can DC reverse these exchanges ?

DC isn't Hunt bud

There's a big difference in regards to what constitutes a "shitty joke fight".

CM PUNK vs. ANYBODY = shitty joke fight

BROCK vs. ANYBODY = POSSIBLE COMPETITIVE FIGHT that's viewed as a shitty joke fight 'cause.... #MMAPurists
Lesnar tested positive for "asthma medicine" his last fight and never seemed to "get to the bottom" of that. He won by LNP against the most LNP-susceptible well known MMA fighter while having the advantage of his asthma meds. Other than that, no wins in many years and a couple of bad beat downs. He will now be subject to more drug testing than his first UFC run, while being older.

Match-up wise his opponent is a better wrestler with better striking.
But yea, sure. Lesnar vs anybody ever is great #hashtags

Wouldn't it be crazy if Lesnar bull rushes DC and hammer fists him into oblivion mike russow style.

Lesnar tested positive for "asthma medicine" his last fight and never seemed to "get to the bottom" of that. He won by LNP against the most LNP-susceptible well known MMA fighter while having the advantage of his asthma meds. Other than that, no wins in many years and a couple of bad beat downs. He will now be subject to more drug testing than his first UFC run, while being older.

Match-up wise his opponent is a better wrestler with better striking.
But yea, sure. Lesnar vs anybody ever is great #hashtags

Yes, it is, Mr. Condescending Person.

As opposed to watching CM Punk get steamrolled........

Yeah....give me Brock against a fucking Broom, and it would sell on PPV(and everyone, including you, would watch).

Wouldn't it be crazy if Lesnar bull rushes DC and hammer fists him into oblivion mike russow style.

Brock could try as hard as he can, but he can never match the Mike Russow hammer fist of doom.

Would be hilarious as fuck to see him do just that(bull-rush into a takedown, GnP, then a win) just to read Sherdog afterward and all the triggered people here.

Sherdog triggered people >>><DCrying>

Me >>>bork1}

Brock could try as hard as he can, but he can never match the Mike Russow hammer fist of doom.

Would be hilarious as fuck to see him do just that(bull-rush into a takedown, GnP, then a win) just to read Sherdog afterward and all the triggered people here.

Sherdog triggered people >>><DCrying>

Me >>>bork1}
It will be 2008 all over again a decade later. It will be glorious.

If undersized DC can pummel TRT Bigfoot (who is way more massive than Lesnar or anyone at HW really), then he should have no issue with Lesnar.

People bring up Lesnars collegiate wrestling.... but how many of you still retain the same skills you had at 40 that you did at 20? Especially when you really haven't used them much at all in those years?

Yes, it is, Mr. Condescending Person.

As opposed to watching CM Punk get steamrolled........

Yeah....give me Brock against a fucking Broom, and it would sell on PPV(and everyone, including you, would watch).

Against a broom I might watch. I would at the very least watch some of the build-up. It could make for some funny sketches if made well when they visit the broom in it's shed and the like.

Brock vs DC is not a must-see for me. If the rest of the card is terrible I'm good just checking the play-by-play and some gifs the day after.
Rest of the card will most likely be stacked so would probably watch but I'm not that interested.

I agree that the fight in itself is better than CM Punk vs various shitters since Brock is a great athlete with some good skills.
It is worse in a different way though, since the UFC gives Brock a title shot when he failed the doping test in his last fight.

Even without the failed test, it is messed up to give an inactive fighter with no official wins in years an instant title shot.

That's what makes it a shitty joke "fight" to me.

Back