Are you worried for DC against Lesnar ?

He's gonna get paid like a mofo, so no...

If undersized DC can pummel TRT Bigfoot (who is way more massive than Lesnar or anyone at HW really), then he should have no issue with Lesnar.

People bring up Lesnars collegiate wrestling.... but how many of you still retain the same skills you had at 40 that you did at 20? Especially when you really haven't used them much at all in those years?

How old is DC again? <LikeReally5>

jesus...acting like DC is in his 20s....seriously... <36>

Last edited:
Against a broom I might watch. I would at the very least watch some of the build-up. It could make for some funny sketches if made well when they visit the broom in it's shed and the like.

Brock vs DC is not a must-see for me. If the rest of the card is terrible I'm good just checking the play-by-play and some gifs the day after.
Rest of the card will most likely be stacked so would probably watch but I'm not that interested.

I agree that the fight in itself is better than CM Punk vs various shitters since Brock is a great athlete with some good skills.
It is worse in a different way though, since the UFC gives Brock a title shot when he failed the doping test in his last fight.

Even without the failed test, it is messed up to give an inactive fighter with no official wins in years an instant title shot.

That's what makes it a shitty joke "fight" to me.

Okay. I get what you're saying now and completely understand.

I just want Brock to find some way to at least get to the damn fight without running afoul of USADA.

DC is trying to end his career with an easy payday against a known juicer after going on this entire crusade about steroids are bad and we need a clean sport

he will be soundly embarrassed and humbled. Brock has been working on all aspects of his game and is much better rounded than DC

we already know Brock has a natural advantage because he is a once in a generation athlete, but he's also the better wrestler

better striker
xd7q9cqxc1d01.gif

better submissions
200.gif

As long as he eyepokes him twice within fifteen seconds he'll be fine dude

Being worried assumes it happens ........ no chance this fight ever happens. I expect DC vs Stipe 2

Okay. I get what you're saying now and completely understand.

I just want Brock to find some way to at least get to the damn fight without running afoul of USADA.
I will even say I went too far calling it a shitty joke "fight". Fight does not need to be in ", I'll give it that :D

As long as he eyepokes him twice within fifteen seconds he'll be fine dude

If he eyepokes him, we're going to witness the return of UFC 100 Brock and Brock's gonna beat DC as if he was Frank Mir.

I will even say I went too far calling it a shitty joke "fight". Fight does not need to be in ", I'll give it that :D

UFC is a shitty joke in general, though.

So no one should be surprised at anything these days.

Might as well call it UFE (Ultimate Fighting Entertainment).

Nope, not at all. I believe he smokes Brock. He is better than Brock at literally every aspect of MMA.

Not in the least bit. DC should win this but if Brock somehow pulls the upset, DC still gets a great payday, still had and amazing career and his family is still well taken care of

I've been wrong before, but no, as a DC fan I'm not worried in the least.

It’s an intriguing match-up, but an unnecessary one. People will tune in, just as they did for Mayweather-McGregor, Royce-Shamrock rematch, or the upcoming Leben-Baroni bare-knuckle disaster. Doesn’t make it right.

D.C. is better everywhere. The only place you could argue Lesnar is wrestling, but he is 50 now, greatly diminished, never competed or developed on the world stage, while D.C. did and also has much better wins. D.C. Just had the misfortune of being in the same weight and year as Cael, who is the greatest collegiate wrestler ever.

Brock had to juice to squeak out a victory against Hunt, who got grapple f'd by Mousasai of all people. There are levels to this and D.C. is just such a better fighter than Brock.

what the fuck are you even talking about
There;s no way this fight takes place in the UFC. Not with USADA. Why are you all so delusional.

Not to much... Not sure about grappling... But Cormier has power in them hands to make him breakdance....
No he does not. Brock only danced after Cain had split his face open with a knee.

How old is DC again? <LikeReally5>

huh? HIm and Lesnar are the same age. The only difference is that DC has been consistently using his wrestling in MMA competition while Lesnar has not.

Where did I say DC is still 20?

jesus...acting like DC is in his 20s....seriously... <36>

Back