Are you still bitter and angry about the outcome of some long-passed fights?

No contest on which fight wins
Diaz/Condit, biggest BS ever

Only title Condit should ever who is the marathon title
War Diaz, the true WW champion

Nah, as you get older you learn to let stuff go, particularly the small stuff. I just wish I had learned that lesson earlier (hint, hint).

Frankie Edgar v BJ Penn 1. Not because I questioned the decision, I felt Edgar won, but that fight and the rematch seem to spell the end of Penn's career.

ill forever be ticked off about Diaz/Condit I think.

yep

diaz and condit
shogun/machida 1
and rampage rashad are the first 3 that come to mind

How dare you post a fact!
You are going against every single delusion fabricated by the Edgar faithful.

You're the last person on planet Earth with an objective view on Frankie Edgar, and it's sad to see. I understand he ruined someone who is like a son to you, but ffs let it go.

Travesty? He was fucking knocked out and submitted.

Ran away? yet landed more strikes?

BJ won? Not even close?

how can you guys be so fucking stupid lol.

Eh, lowest common denominator sport, what do you expect?

Frankie Edgar won his decision in his second fight vs Bendo I was sure of it.

agreed but then i also thought he lost the second maynard fight - its all similar in a way to me

my choice would be kampmann sanchez - sanchez being a dim wit who only thinks well of himself and kampmann hitting him in the face for 15 min, it was just too poor of a decision

in diff terms, seeing hughes get ko'd by bj in their third fight was real tough to watch - but i guess thats what i get for supporting fighters who arent on top

I have begun to let go of Rampage's loss against Griffin. It was very close but I thought Rampage did enough to get the win!

I have begun to let go of Rampage's loss against Griffin. It was very close but I thought Rampage did enough to get the win!

Oo I duno, I remember having that opinion but my buddy and I watched it the other day.

/opinion adjusted

Diaz v. Condit.( no way a guy backpedaling the entire fight won)

Shogun v. Hendo/Gus.( thought he won both fights)

Forrest v. Rampage.( thought Rampage won for sure)

BJ v. Edgar I. ( no way Edgar won that fight)

Last edited:
Also bitter about Cro Cop's last fight against Hoost,

Mirko won that fight but because Hoost was the golden boy they gave him an extra round and Mirko didnt have the gas for that.

If Mirko won that fight i think he would have had more incentive to continue with K-1 and put MMA on hold abit longer, Mirko would have won that 2003 K-1 Grand Prix and i'm bitter as hell that he didnt continue to fight in K-1 atleast for one more year so he could win that.

Back