Are you still bitter and angry about the outcome of some long-passed fights?

Lesnar beating Couture and getting a HW title for being 3-1 fucking sucked.

Frankie Beat Bendo in their 2nd fight.

If there was ever a fighter, and if there was ever a fight, that deserved to NOT get the close decision, it was Edgar against Bendo in their rematch.

Guy got dominated bell to bell at 144, and there was absolutely NO controversy about that fight. He shouldn't have been getting that rematch to begin with.

Combine that with the fact that he absolutely fucking ROBBED BJ in their first fight, and then abused the 10 point must system in the the 2nd Maynard fight by constantly tapping Gray with his foot and running away and somehow that gets him a draw, then I don't see how any Edgar fan could possibly have anything to bitch about. I could care less about what he did in the BJ rematch, or the rubber match with Maynard.

Brock vs Diverticulitis...and its not so much bitter, more just Ill always wonder what would have happen had he remained healthy

Anderson Silva vs Ryo chonan...Just because the fight always looked suspect to me, not meaning to fighter bash but just a lot of fights in Japan where a Japanese fighter beats a foreign fighter that should have beat him...Turned out to have fishy shit behind it(coleman vs takada), and sorry but even back then Anderson was a far better fighter to me...that and the finish...he tapped before it was even hooked in...I cant say the fight was fixed..because I have no proof and i dont think Anderson would have taken money to lose like that...just the fight always bothered me

Lesnar beating Couture and getting a HW title for being 3-1 fucking sucked.

If Lesnar hadn't won those fights against Couture and Mir then MMA would not have gotten that huge boost in popularity in 2010-2011.

So at least there was that.

No, I have a life.

Gracie-Hughes and Fedor-Werdum were gutting at the time, though.

BJ vs Edgar 1, imo the biggest title fight robbery ever,worse than Shogun/Machida. What might have been if BJ had not been robbed of the decision,he might still be ruling 155

What are you talking about, that fight went awesome for Rampage:

33kr5li.gif

applause.gif

I get really angry when people talking about Machida and Hendo beating Shogun.
Machida was one of the biggest robberies ever, and Hendo was an obvious draw.

I'm not "bitter and angry", but Sonnen getting the win over Bisping was a laughable joke.

If there was ever a fighter, and if there was ever a fight, that deserved to NOT get the close decision, it was Edgar against Bendo in their rematch.

Guy got dominated bell to bell at 144, and there was absolutely NO controversy about that fight. He shouldn't have been getting that rematch to begin with.

Combine that with the fact that he absolutely fucking ROBBED BJ in their first fight, and then abused the 10 point must system in the the 2nd Maynard fight by constantly tapping Gray with his foot and running away and somehow that gets him a draw, then I don't see how any Edgar fan could possibly have anything to bitch about. I could care less about what he did in the BJ rematch, or the rubber match with Maynard.

Lol i think your hate clouds your judgement.

BJ vs Edgar 1, imo the biggest title fight robbery ever,worse than Shogun/Machida. What might have been if BJ had not been robbed of the decision,he might still be ruling 155

Only BJ nuthuggers believe this.

It was a clear win for Edgar both fights.

Brock vs Diverticulitis...and its not so much bitter, more just Ill always wonder what would have happen had he remained healthy

Anderson Silva vs Ryo chonan...Just because the fight always looked suspect to me, not meaning to fighter bash but just a lot of fights in Japan where a Japanese fighter beats a foreign fighter that should have beat him...Turned out to have fishy shit behind it(coleman vs takada), and sorry but even back then Anderson was a far better fighter to me...that and the finish...he tapped before it was even hooked in...I cant say the fight was fixed..because I have no proof and i dont think Anderson would have taken money to lose like that...just the fight always bothered me

watch the behind the scenes of the silva fight. if its a fix then anderson needs an award because he was crying and limping around. anderson just wasnt the better man that night

Back