Are you still bitter and angry about the outcome of some long-passed fights?

-UFC 151

-Wish Forrest never fought Anderson.

-Edgar/Bendo II

-Carwin/Brock

-UFC 151

-Wish Forrest never fought Anderson.

-Edgar/Bendo II

-Carwin/Brock

Yep. That one let me down. Carwin's prime had passed. Wanted him to be the one to knock Lesnar off his pedestal.

Yep. That one let me down. Carwin's prime had passed. Wanted him to be the one to knock Lesnar off his pedestal.

He was so close. Im from MN and the entire bar i was at were cheering for Brock even the friends i was with. When Carwin unleashed that flurry i was flippin out. Was all downhill from there.

Probably Henderson vs Fedor

Fedor basically had it, but lost because of his insane recklessness.

The implications of a win are pretty interesting, it would have left the door open for some more SF-fights, or even negotiations about moving to the UFC.

Shogun vs Rashad in 2010 would've been a good fight, better than now. And they still haven't fought, so it's a shame Lyoto got that decision.

Brock vs Diverticulitis...and its not so much bitter, more just Ill always wonder what would have happen had he remained healthy

Anderson Silva vs Ryo chonan...Just because the fight always looked suspect to me, not meaning to fighter bash but just a lot of fights in Japan where a Japanese fighter beats a foreign fighter that should have beat him...Turned out to have fishy shit behind it(coleman vs takada), and sorry but even back then Anderson was a far better fighter to me...that and the finish...he tapped before it was even hooked in...I cant say the fight was fixed..because I have no proof and i dont think Anderson would have taken money to lose like that...just the fight always bothered me

i dont think it was fixed.

i do think any version of andy is far superior to chonan- dismissing the result.

i really do just believe that this fight was simply a 'what the fuck happened?' moment.

I am. for example:

knockouts_Rampage_Jackson_Drops_Rashad_Evans_UFC_114.gif

This was pretty much the beginning of the End for Rampage.

I remember being frustrated by that

Oo I duno, I remember having that opinion but my buddy and I watched it the other day.

/opinion adjusted
You'd might be right but I can suffer through that fight again! My bias might have played tricks on me when I first saw it.

You're the last person on planet Earth with an objective view on Frankie Edgar, and it's sad to see. I understand he ruined someone who is like a son to you, but ffs let it go.
I don't even understand why willin is biased against Edgar. You'd think he'd be singing his praises to make Gray look better.

If there was ever a fighter, and if there was ever a fight, that deserved to NOT get the close decision, it was Edgar against Bendo in their rematch.

Guy got dominated bell to bell at 144, and there was absolutely NO controversy about that fight. He shouldn't have been getting that rematch to begin with.

Combine that with the fact that he absolutely fucking ROBBED BJ in their first fight, and then abused the 10 point must system in the the 2nd Maynard fight by constantly tapping Gray with his foot and running away and somehow that gets him a draw, then I don't see how any Edgar fan could possibly have anything to bitch about. I could care less about what he did in the BJ rematch, or the rubber match with Maynard.
Edgar fought Penn, Maynard, and Bendo. The end result was a 50-45 decision win, a tko victory, and a decision "loss" which the majority scored otherwise. Sorry you're still butthurt about a close fight against Penn at UFC 112, but recency takes precedence, and recency favors Edgar.

Anderson Silva vs Ryo chonan...Just because the fight always looked suspect to me, not meaning to fighter bash but just a lot of fights in Japan where a Japanese fighter beats a foreign fighter that should have beat him...Turned out to have fishy shit behind it(coleman vs takada), and sorry but even back then Anderson was a far better fighter to me...that and the finish...he tapped before it was even hooked in...I cant say the fight was fixed..because I have no proof and i dont think Anderson would have taken money to lose like that...just the fight always bothered me

lol, just lol

I am. for example:

knockouts_Rampage_Jackson_Drops_Rashad_Evans_UFC_114.gif

This was pretty much the beginning of the End for Rampage.

He actually became tentative after rocking him. Not the brightest decision. He went to my hatelist after that. He had that fight but let him recover.

I count out fights of Fedor or CroCop, since is easy see that is not about a single fight, but damn Mirko being HKed by GG was sad

Single fights?

Sakara-Cote: fuck dat shit. It's not like i want debate the situation, just was so wrong.
All seen Sakara KTFOed even before it start, Alessio get hit, react like a boss and put a badass beating on Cote... then shit happen and Cote "won". LOL.

Carwin-Lesnar: i was soo much hoping for Shane to win, and he put an one-side beating... just to lost it with his own hands. If only he had pick his shots instead waste the gas tank on Lesnar's forearms

Back