Are you still bitter and angry about the outcome of some long-passed fights?

Only BJ nuthuggers believe this.

It was a clear win for Edgar both fights.

Err, no.

penn_edgar_fightmetrix.jpg

Now bring on the rebuttal about how fightmetric is biased, and why statistics have no application to MMA, I haven't had a good laugh in a while...

mirko - gonzaga, just makes me shake my head everytime its brought up.

I will never get over the Patriots blowing their perfect season. Damn the Giants!...Wait. Where the hell am I...?

If there was ever a fighter, and if there was ever a fight, that deserved to NOT get the close decision, it was Edgar against Bendo in their rematch.

Guy got dominated bell to bell at 144, and there was absolutely NO controversy about that fight. He shouldn't have been getting that rematch to begin with.

Combine that with the fact that he absolutely fucking ROBBED BJ in their first fight, and then abused the 10 point must system in the the 2nd Maynard fight by constantly tapping Gray with his foot and running away and somehow that gets him a draw, then I don't see how any Edgar fan could possibly have anything to bitch about. I could care less about what he did in the BJ rematch, or the rubber match with Maynard.

I'm not even that big of a Edgar fan but good god, what the fuck are you talking about?

His first fight with Bendo was the farthest thing from domination possible. I've seen countless people give him the 1st, 3rd and 5th rounds, which is completely justifiable.

I'm not even going to touch the rest of what you wrote, stop letting your hate cloud your judgement.

I'm not even that big of a Edgar fan but good god, what the fuck are you talking about?

His first fight with Bendo was the farthest thing from domination possible. I've seen countless people give him the 1st, 3rd and 5th rounds, which is completely justifiable.

I'm not even going to touch the rest of what you wrote, stop letting your hate cloud your judgement.

Countless people???

Here you go: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/who-do-you-think-won-between-frankie-edgar-ben-henderson-2021151/

:rolleyes:

Never angry, maybe a little bitter..

I believe Penn beat Edgar in their first fight. That ''loss'' was the beginning of the end for one of my favorite fighters, so I can't help but say I'm a little bitter.

Silva's actions in the second Chael fight will always leave a bad taste in my mouth. Very unexpected lack of class in one of the most important fights of his career. The fact that Silva is also one of my favorite fighters is the reason I'll always dislike the outcome of that fight.

BONUS: Aside from the countless decision robberies in the sport of boxing, I'll never forget Lucian Bute vs Librado Andrade I... Bute outclassed Andrade all fight, then Andrade KO'd Bute in the (literal) last second of the fight, but the referee gave a thirty second 'ten count' so Bute could recover. He even turned his back and forced Andrade back to his corner (which he was already in) multiple times, then resumed one of the slowest counts I've ever seen. Bute finally recovered enough to nod to the ref, the bell rang, and he won a lopsided decision, after being knocked out... I've never seen a robbery like that in my life, and I really hope I never have to.

Last edited:
BJ/GSP 58.
Shad/Bisping 78.
Condit/Diaz 143. (I can see how people would give it for Condit, I was just so desperate to see Diaz/GSP)

Fuck Gabriel Gonzaga

That's all I'm going to say

Another mindless one who doesn't get it. I don't disagree with a thing he's posted.
Just what are you disputing?

Err, no.

penn_edgar_fightmetrix.jpg

Now bring on the rebuttal about how fightmetric is biased, and why statistics have no application to MMA, I haven't had a good laugh in a while...

How dare you post a fact!
You are going against every single delusion fabricated by the Edgar faithful.

i thought tito beat forrest in titos last fight

number 1 would have to be rich / hendo, i thought rich one that one hands down

How dare you post a fact!
You are going against every single delusion fabricated by the Edgar faithful.

Fine, say edgar lost the first fight he got a rematch and beat BJ whats the difference.

Cain vs JDS. I just thought Cain could've tried better to take him down

This. I can't wait for the rematch i don't know what Cain was thinking. I tell you right now if JDS wins i say he is the heavy weight Goat. Well i love to see him fight Overeem first.

Back