Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

• Total voters
Are you so high and mighty that you will quit being a fan of someone because he goes on a social media tirade, and might I add, rightfully so? If that is the case: how about you get a fucking life instead of gossiping about this for a week.

As long as he continues showing up to brutally KO people and keeps not giving a fuck I'll always be a fan. He can bitch and moan all he wants.

He's still one of my favourites.

I would love to see him in Rizin, but with zero drug testing there, it wouldn't make any sense for him to go there with everything he has said.

I said yes, Just thought I should chime in az a Lesnar fan who also likes Mark Hunt.

It takes a lot to get me to jump ship on a fighter. I hung in there when Conor had hiz twitter melt down... & Hunt's doing something similar. He'z being pretty hateful to hiz fanz though so it's wearing on me a lot more.

I haven't jumped ship yet, but that ain't gonna stop me from making fun of him for hiz rantingz when he deozn't even know what the substance Lesnar waz caught for is.

1. *
    I never was a fan
    7 vote(s)
    8.1%

but I'm liking his facebook assault and the interview with helwani

Fuck yeah, I'm still a fan!

At first, his comments seemed to be sour grapes to me, but I agree with him that should a fighter piss hot for PEDs, that said fighter should forfeit a percentage of their purse, if not all of it, and I would further add that the fight be declared a NC.

He's also right in that, should a fighter die in the ring/cage, and their opponent was found to be on PEDs, the shit storm would have a very detrimental effect on MMA, which is still a growing sport. Aint nobody got no time for dat sheeit!

Well I don't like the way he has been acting but I'm a lot more loyal to fighters I like than to forget everything I loved about them in the first place over something trivial

I am not a professional fighter. Where did I go wrong here?
Am I incorrect that NHB history proved 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt that cross training in grappling is utterly required for any pure striker coming into this sport to succeed?

Hell WMMA in the UFC isn't much older than the male UFC circa #4. It would be unfair to believe that Female MMA was going to pick up in the UFC less than a handful of years ago at the same level it took males 20+ years to reach.

Holly got away with her lucky strike for many reasons, mostly the extreme lack of depth of the competitors in the UFC's WMMA BW division. In another 5 - 10 years no woman will be able to succeed with a non-holistic approach to MMA training, same as the men now face.

Please understand that even the most one-dimensional female MMA fighter do have one major advantage over the Males that should as I stated in the 5-10 year thing cut their learning curve in half. The advancement in MMA cross training does not directly "dome of knowledge" like sink into them, however the blueprint is there for them to build on. The trial and error in training has been largely worked out by the Males.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's kind of a misplaced statement. I was saying that you sound like you're stuck in the past, because you brought up a lot about the past (NHB) as if it still holds much water. People aren't that one dimensional anymore.

Holly has pretty good TDD, so she's not that one dimensional. She also does train in all general aspects, but her main weapon will always be striking. She has god knows how many years of experience in striking and her grappling/wrestling experience will never catch up with that. So she will always devise a strategy where she can rely upon her strength, which will result in one sided showcasings of her skills. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have the skills that aren't shown.

The majority of her competition will be far ahead in the grappling experience in comparison to her, especially someone like Miesha or even Ronda, with whom she avoided the grappling as much as possible. And it worked for her against Ronda, and even against Miesha for the most part of their fight. So a largely striking oriented strategy against a grappler can definitely work.

Same goes for Hunt, basically. Hell he even came pretty close to submitting Fedor, and that was a long time ago. So that obviously shows he has been training BJJ or any other submission oriented grappling.

Or Wonderboy for that matter. Dude murked Hendricks like he was a newb, using mostly striking.

Hell yeah, he is still awesome to watch when he enters the octagon, couldn't care less about all the other shit.

How many fucking poles (polls) are you going to smoke? Oops, I mean START. It goes a bit overboard - every damn day - who gives a shit what some of these mouth breathers thinks. It is likely based on incorrect information anyways let alone some forlorn Hero Worship Complex. Like the one Poll a few days ago where you went all fuckin' spaztastically mad when your "Will-Start-Polls-For-Likes" FAILED then you said "Wasteland this shit!" like, oh no, the poor little Kone got trolled, didn't like the answers that were given and cried himself to sleep that night - plus it wasted his weak post count to Like ratio.

Seriously dude, your just swimming for likes. If I did that everyday I'm pretty sure that would mark me as DESPERATE for approval like your polls mark you as a retard.

Really, get some fucking help. I used to like commenting here, but the real decent guys with the exception of Pete and a few others are gone and now we can only read what whiny cunts like you fishing for "Likes".

What the fuck are you, 15? Of course I still like Mark Hunt you twat. Jesus, that shit doesn't make me "hate" him or dislike him simply for him stating numerous opinions after he fought a dirty opponent. You know, that little thing called personal experience - which nearly none of you have in professionally fighting (me included)

Your fucking poll doesn't make me forget I'm a fan of his either. I don't comment enough to worry about Yellow Cards and not being able to "Like" some poll or silly comment that some jiz job decided to post because he wants some social reaffirmation of himself.

How many fucking poles (polls) are you going to smoke? Oops, I mean START. It goes a bit overboard - every damn day - who gives a shit what some of these mouth breathers thinks. It is likely based on incorrect information anyways let alone some forlorn Hero Worship Complex. Like the one Poll a few days ago where you went all fuckin' spaztastically mad when your "Will-Start-Polls-For-Likes" FAILED then you said "Wasteland this shit!" like, oh no, the poor little Kone got trolled, didn't like the answers that were given and cried himself to sleep that night - plus it wasted his weak post count to Like ratio.

Seriously dude, your just swimming for likes. If I did that everyday I'm pretty sure that would mark me as DESPERATE for approval like your polls mark you as a retard.

Seriously dude, get some fucking help. I used to like commenting here, but the real decent guys with the exception of Pete and a few others are gone and now we can only read what whiny cunts like you fishing for "Likes".

What the fuck are you, 15? Of course I still like Mark Hunt you twat. Jesus, that shit doesn't make me "hate" him or dislike him simply for him stating numerous opinions after he fought a dirty opponent. You know, that little thing called personal experience - which nearly none of you have in professionally fighting (me included)

Your fucking poll doesn't make me forget I'm a fan of his either. I don't comment enough to worry about Yellow Cards and not being able to "Like" some poll or silly comment that some jiz job decided to post because he wants some social reaffirmation of himself.

287279.jpg

Fuck yeah, I'm still a fan!

At first, his comments seemed to be sour grapes to me, but I agree with him that should a fighter piss hot for PEDs, that said fighter should forfeit a percentage of their purse, if not all of it, and I would further add that the fight be declared a NC.

He's also right in that, should a fighter die in the ring/cage, and their opponent was found to be on PEDs, the shit storm would have a very detrimental effect on MMA, which is still a growing sport. Aint nobody got no time for dat sheeit!

While I voted never was a fan, I can 100% honestly say it is entirely due to his one-dimensional style of fighting in MMA that has shown precious little improvement in the area of MMA he is most lacking. I can't stand any pure striker that comes to the UFC and refuses to train that "boring" grappling crap!

Whatever, go another decade refusing to improve his grappling, and he will still look like tutle the turtle getting turned upside down on his shell, and be totally unable to do anything about it!

If you ever find a way to "Like" your own polls Sherdog might implode from the uselessly wasted bandwidth on your "ideas".

of course I am

You can still be a fan and not agree with or like some of his recent comments and posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back