Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

• Total voters
I'm a fan, and Mark deserves to be upset, but he's WAY out of line. I'm still going to tune in to his next fight, but he's lost a little of my respect.

Shevchenko has 4 wins by (T)KO, 5 by submission, and 4 by decision. You assumed incorrectly, good sir.

Edit: I misread your post. Anyway, maybe Shevchenko just has more aptitude for learning grappling or maybe she has just been preparing for MMA longer?

Holly trains at Jackson's & Winklejon's, you better believe they are serious about every aspect of MMA.

Holy Crap! You are right. She (Val) has a new fan! I almost hope they open the 125 division where she would likely dominate. She looked like she was a WC below her much larger opponent in Holm. I think the 135 may be too much for her when she gets to the likes of Rousey.

Jones didn't fail any PED test relating to the OSP fight, while Brock failed pre & post fight piss tests for the Hunt fight.
that's the big difference, plus Hunt is prob tired of fighting guys that fail said tests, with no re-compensation from the failing fighter.

I love how the rules of being a cheater changes depending on who it is.

:>

I don't think TS fishes for likes, however I do agree with you that "Likes" is ruining forum culture.

Absolutely disagree. The like-system has been the best thing to happen to this forum since the Shadface. It's easier to show appreciation towards other people and their posts and also easier to guage other people's opinions that way. It also makes the forum a lot more fun.

Holy Crap! You are right. She (Val) has a new fan! I almost hope they open the 125 division where she would likely dominate. She looked like she was a WC below her much larger opponent in Holm. I think the 135 may be too much for her when she gets to the likes of Rousey.

Completely agree, my good man. It's ridiculous to see the difference between the two.

This is a still Luke Thomas used...

g13IZ5T.png

I used to like Hunt. I like him less now but it doesn't matter because I wanted Lesnar to beat him anyway. I got flamed for saying Lesnar is a better MMA fighter than Hunt, but it's the truth. I don't really understand where Hunt is coming from for a few reasons. He got paid way more than he'll ever get paid again for taking on Lesnar. He has repeatedly voiced his disapproval for the UFC, so either retire or let it go. We get it. Now let's move on.

Why wouldn't you be? He's entitled to his opinions.

Hunto comes to fight and knocks people TF out.

how can anyone not be a hunt fan. jesus christ people who watch wwe are stupid

Can an honest Hunt fan tell me how you would react if Ronda or Tim Kennedy acted this way?

totally assuming both of them are on your most hated list btw

I will always be a fan of his fights and a fan of Hunt...but I am not a fan of his constant whining rants

Still a fan. I like this tirade that he is going on. Might make this roid shit blow up more because of his approach.

Can an honest Hunt fan tell me how you would react if Ronda or Tim Kennedy acted this way?

totally assuming both of them are on your most hated list btw
I m a fan of Hunt and understand his situation.

Ronda acted like this basically before the Holly fight with no reason because she is an emotional mess. If her opponent was 10 inches taller and had 50* pounds of muscle on her and then got popped for roids, I would be ok with her going on a tirade about roids.

Like watching him fight but not listening to him cry a river

Mark Hunt is so straightforward that he never hides his emotions or puts on an act. Really rare nowadays especially in MMA. I love how authentic he is. What I do dislike is how he had no issues with Brock juicing before he fought him but as soon as he lost he got butthurt

Yes he had an issue with Brock juicing before the fight...

Because shady USADA exemption.

First off if someone pops for PEDs im in favor of lifetime bans! That being said nothing shady about it! New fighters to the UFC don't go through 4 months of testing when they take a short notice fight!
Brock hadn't had a MMA match in 5 years! He didn't retire and come back to avoid testing! They gave the exemption because of the timing of the event and the time frame he had been retired!
Hunt clearly had the choice to accept the fight under the terms of the exemption or not! He accepted it, Lesnar popped and will now be fined by Nevada and get suspended for 2 years possibly. The fact that he may never come back or may have never came back anyways is irrelevant! Nothing took place that hasn't many times before. The difference is he was tested many times prior to the fight, and fight night and the penalties are stiffer than ever before in combat sports. Thanks to the UFC

Fuck yeah, why wouldn't I be? Also, Bork Lazer fans/apologists can fuck straight off.

Back