Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

• Total voters
I'd be lying, if I said that his rampage hasn't made the Miocic fight more enjoyable.

Actually I am a bigger fun now than before...because he is telling the truth Lesnar's nuthaggers are butt hurt..unbelievable

Actually I am a bigger fun now than before...because he is telling the truth Lesnar's nuthaggers are butt hurt..unbelievable

Mark and his 'huggers' are still assuming Brock is on steroids though.

:>

No, I've become a bigger Lesnar fan.

I just have more respect for a roided out fighter than I do a clean one who doesn't like roiders. That shit is deplorable. Am I right, guys?

Should have handled it like OSP did after Jones got popped.

With class.

I'm just curious to as why he didn't go on this bender after the Bigfoot fight. :>
I think he's just trying to stir up as much shit as possible to try to get at some of that $2.5 mil. I don't think it will work, but I think that's his game plan.

No, I've become a bigger Lesnar fan.

I just have more respect for a roided out fighter than I do a clean one who doesn't like roiders. That shit is deplorable. Am I right, guys?

In 2016, yes, you're right.

Bigger fan than ever before.
Fight for those rights hunt.
Get that paper

People don't want to hear the truth, they just want to see and hear a perfect package of pristine fabricated happiness and model behavior. That and penis sword tattoos.

I think he's just trying to stir up as much shit as possible to try to get at some of that $2.5 mil. I don't think it will work, but I think that's his game plan.

Yea, I'm sure it's something like that. I'm also pretty confident he's not doing this by himself either.

But also the fact that he thought it was gonna be a walk in the park on one of the biggest MMA PPV's of all time.

K-1 Hunto made me a fan, think i will just avoid to read his twitter and continue to be so.

I'm still a fan but fuck take an Ativan or something, he's out of fuck control!!

Mark Hunt is a G. Anybody that dislikes Hunt is just being silly.

Like I've said before I'm a fan of fighting and not fighters, but I still think Hunt is a cool dude. It's obvious that he has the tact of a 12 year old when he's pissed off, but up until now he's usually been pretty chill and likable in interviews.

Sounds like you're stuck in the past.

I am not a professional fighter. Where did I go wrong here?
Am I incorrect that NHB history proved 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt that cross training in grappling is utterly required for any pure striker coming into this sport to succeed?

Hell WMMA in the UFC isn't much older than the male UFC circa #4. It would be unfair to believe that Female MMA was going to pick up in the UFC less than a handful of years ago at the same level it took males 20+ years to reach.

Holly got away with her lucky strike for many reasons, mostly the extreme lack of depth of the competitors in the UFC's WMMA BW division. In another 5 - 10 years no woman will be able to succeed with a non-holistic approach to MMA training, same as the men now face.

Please understand that even the most one-dimensional female MMA fighter do have one major advantage over the Males that should as I stated in the 5-10 year thing cut their learning curve in half. The advancement in MMA cross training does not directly "dome of knowledge" like sink into them, however the blueprint is there for them to build on. The trial and error in training has been largely worked out by the Males.

Back