Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

Are you still a Mark Hunt fan?

• Total voters
Of course he is.

method=get&s=mark-hunt-wanderlei-silva-gif-02-22-2016-21-23-38-4.gif

He was fighting a guy 90 lbs lighter on 2 days notice, and could only win by decision...a controversial one at that.

But since we're bringing up fights against guys 90 lbs lighter.

9m2j3_.gif

Mark Hunt's 2-win streak against Silva and Mir is probably the greatest thing that happened in the UFC ever. Fan4Life.

why? because he kept bitching about lesnar caught by usada?
I'm supposed to hate hunt for that?

Yeah Hunt is the man but i wish he would stop the retarted rants tho I fully understand why he is pissed and i would be pissed 2.

I don't mind his venting. Hope to see him in another org soon.

I cant really say anything bad about his complaining. He is clearly in the right.

The poll is missing a category that I would fall in. Yes I'm a fan, but less than before.

Like if from 1 - 10 I was a 10 fan (which I was) now I'm more like a 6 fan.

I like Hunt, I love his fighting style, I agree he had a right to be mad, I'm happy when a fighter stands up to Zuffa, but damn I wish he were more articulate and professional. If his protest sounded more like this:

"Enough is enough. Our industry is filled with PED abuse. The way the system is set up is allowing PED use to continue almost completely unabated and those of us who fight within the rules recieve no additional compensation when it is discovered that we risked our bodies against PED users. Well, I expect to see that compensation starting now, or I want a fighter Union, or I intend to take legal action."

Then I'd be like a 15 on a 1-10 scale fandom. Instead he sounds like:

"Fuck PED users and you pussy ass bitch fans who Id knock the fuck out if I saw your scrawny dumbasses daring to fucking disagree with me!! Fuck Zuffa those little dumb fuck monkey fuckers! I want a fighter Union instead of this bullshit, butt fucking, loser bitch fuck idiots!!"

Did Jones piss hot for the OSP fight? How did i miss this? Link me up.

As to your other point re bigfoot can you understand why someone may be more pissed about the 3rd time they get than the second or first? To me that is clearly logical, no?

So we're not doing this "he juiced that time so he juiced his whole career" thingy anymore?

Consistency.

Back