Are you okay with Dana strong arming Leon to fight Khamzat?

I don't know all the details. As much as Leon was claiming no one would fight him, apparently he wouldn't take fights against guys like Wonderboy either. I don't know why he hasn't fought Jorge Masvidal yet, that's a fight I thought everyone wanted.

Yes. I generally side with the fighters on pay, but getting tired of fighters trying to pick/choose fights or wait out unwarranted title shots.

Its dirty as fuck dana is a fucking snake but its a good fight so...

Leon literally called out Khamzat on Twitter and was serious about. He asked for the fight.

The UFC does a lot of shady shit and treat their fighters like trash. They dirtied Leon by removing him from the rankings.

But he asked for this fight. This isn't something you can complain about.

I don't like how it's been arranged but essentially it's a great opportunity for both, with Khamzats hype it could be as good a win as anyone above or around him ranked in terms of being closer to a title shot... And for Khamzat obviously it could move him right up to near title contention too.. Basically a win win, though if Chimaev loses it will seem like a bad move..

I'll be rooting for Leon.

Scott is a punk, he brought all of these to himself and still he is getting a chance to fight a rising star like Khamzat, he should be greatful

Khamzat in just 3 fights is more popular than Leon who now has 12 fights in UFC. Edwards should be happy with this matchup. If he wins, he makes a name for himself.

My only problem in how they treated Leon is the fight is being placed (headlining id assume) an ESPN+ card. Put it on PPV or regular ESPN.

Strong arming him to put him on a digital subscription service card headlining or not bugs me a bit more than it should. Hope they rewarded him a bit more than just "we will give you your ranking back".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back