Are you guys going to use TRT when you hit around 40?

I'm fairly uninformed but do you not need a legit medical reason to get it prescribed to you?

I did some googling. They say Andropause can start as early as your 30’s.

Fatigue, depression, lowered muscle mass, lack of libido.

I don’t want to be like my dad was in my 40’s.

I heard it’s really easy to get on.

I did some googling. They say Andropause can start as early as your 30’s.

Fatigue, depression, lowered muscle mass, lack of libido.

I don’t want to be like my dad was in my 40’s.

I heard it’s really easy to get on.

Well, in order to get on TRT you do need a legitimate medical reason for it to be prescribed. Your testosterone levels have to be sufficiently low for your age group. That's why I had to wait until I was 52 to get a prescription. Up until then, my T levels were fine & I had no reason for it. But at 52 I had another complete physical with blood work done & it showed that my levels could use a boost.
This happened to coincide with the time that I met my wife three years ago & since she's 21 years younger than me I wanted all the help that I could get in being able to keep up with her so I gladly went on TRT.

Now that was when I still lived in Buffalo & in New York state I had to be referred to a urologist in order to get on TRT. But since moving to Arizona last year my primary has been prescribing me my testosterone. So, you might want to check & see how your particular state does things before making your decision. Hopefully, you won't have to go through the extra step & cost of being referred to a urologist beforehand. Not that it's that big of a deal. It just costs a bit more in copays & slows down the process of getting on TRT by a couple-few weeks.

Anyhow, it does wonders for me & I highly recommend it. I haven't experienced a single adverse side-effect of any kind. I hope things work out as well for you, bro.

I'm fairly uninformed but do you not need a legit medical reason to get it prescribed to you?

If you're diagnosed with low testosterone levels for your specific age group then you can be prescribed TRT. My T levels were fine until I hit my early 50s & then they fell off enough to where I qualified for it. Mine levels are actually still pretty good for my age so I only need an injection of 1 ML every two weeks.

My oldest brother who is 12 years older than me had to start it around age 44 I think (he’s 47 now) and it’s largely due to him having lower T as a side effect of hemochromatosis. I also have the early symptoms of hemochromatosis and I know I likely will get it as I got a genetic test for it about 3 or 4 years ago and I’m homozygous for the defective gene that causes hemochromatosis so I think that it’s likely I may need it myself within the next decade or so.

Fuck no. I’ll be 39 in a couple months. I’m still doing Muay Thai a few times a week. If you just eat somewhat healthy, and exercise some, and don’t get super fat by the time you hit 35, you can still be active and in shape when you’re 40. TRT is for pussies.

I am thinking about getting jacked when going to the gym is ok. Being in my mid-30's, getting TRT is a legit option unless someone knowledgeable advises me otherwise.

Fuck no. I’ll be 39 in a couple months. I’m still doing Muay Thai a few times a week. If you just eat somewhat healthy, and exercise some, and don’t get super fat by the time you hit 35, you can still be active and in shape when you’re 40. TRT is for pussies.

What about in the bedroom? I used to be able to bang my girlfriend 7 times in a day when I was 19. Now I nut once and fall asleep.

I had a 22 year old girl over last Friday who tried to wake me up for round 2 but I just wanted to sleep.

In all fairness I ate a huge meal that night. We had Korean.

I am thinking about getting jacked when going to the gym is ok. Being in my mid-30's, getting TRT is a legit option unless someone knowledgeable advises me otherwise.

But why bro. Unless you have a diagnosed condition why would you need hormones.

But why bro. Unless you have a diagnosed condition why would you need hormones.

I imagine if I need to do work out consistently TRT will help especially after an 8 hour office/WFH day.

And btw, I don't mean sticking a syringe in my butt with an x mg of Testosterone, but availing of over the counter products that would help boost testosterone levels.

Back