Are you excited for the return of Jon Jones?

LOL. Jones signed on for the rematch, and Gus was the one who pulled out of that fight. You were saying?

The ufc was ready to do a rematch but jones chose to bitch out and fight the incomparable texeira instead.

He also could have fought him after Gustafsson healed, however he was on board with sticking to dc instead.

Jones is gonna be back hungrier than ever. Love him or hate him Jon brings the violence.

So much violence that his last three fights were crazy stoppages?

Capturejj.jpg

When is the last time he finished a legit lhw? Hampage?

Lawler's and TJ's titles are paper titles to you as well then?

Don't really care all that much about TJ's division although I will definitely tune in once he fights Cruz because that is the definition of "undisputed."

As far as WW is concerned, I had no concerns about the belt's legitimacy when GSP ran from the sport considering he unofficially lost against Hendricks.

However, since the bullshit decision Lawler got in the rematch, the belt situation has definitely started looking ridiculous.

I love Lawler and think he's a beast of a fighter but in my mind, Hendricks is still champion.

I think less people expected Lawler to get the decision nod in the rematch than they expected GSP to have his hand raised against Hendricks.

PS - Conor's paper belt will tear like toilet paper once Aldo gets his hands on him.

PPS - I really couldn't give two shits about belts. I just want exciting fights. GSP could walk around wearing it everywhere like Tim Silvia for all I care. I'm just glad the era of conservative point fighting has come to an end.

Last edited:
well if you're asking people here, they have no idea that they want to hate him more - yes we all want to see him fight and start brawls and be hypocritical, thast good tv

Lol I'm one of Jones' biggest haters but nobody at 205 is beating him. Sure as hell not Gus or DC. The only intriguing fight for him is Rumble and Even he will likely get rolled and I say that as a Humble fan.

He'd throw Rumble across the room like he was just a little yoga mat.

So we probably have all seen the footage of Bones sparring with Kyle Noke. Seems that he has his mind right and is ready to reclaim what is rightfully his? Are you excited to see the #2 P4P king back?

There are two things my boy Jones knows about, thats kicking ass and snorting coke and now...he's all out of coke.

hold your horses!
He is not even cleared to come back yet...

..and all I heard is that your buy quit... drinking???
I don't know how it make sense, but if your problem is coke, quit drinking is not the solution we were looking for....:redface:

Decision =/= Bad fight

Dumbass

I did not say that.
Just the "he brings the violence" has not been true, in the last couple of fights.
Do you believe that?
He did dig deep in the Gustafsson fight, other than that, it has been nothing to get crazy about.

Yes! Can't wait to see Jones back. The LHW isn't as exciting without him

Beyond excited.

Dudes made some big mistakes in his life, but I still like the guy.

Not really but the LHW division needs him he will prob be the MMA GOAT if he hasn't lost a step if he returns

I did not say that.
Just the "he brings the violence" has not been true, in the last couple of fights.
Do you believe that?
He did dig deep in the Gustafsson fight, other than that, it has been nothing to get crazy about.

Bullshit. Do even watch MMA bro?

The Gus fight was a bloody war, Glover was getting his ass whooped so bad he had to resort to spitting out his mouth piece numerous times to catch a break. Jon also pulled off one helluva a arm crank in the clinch that I have never seen utilized in the sport. I'd say that is bringing violence.

Fucking sherdog.

Bullshit. Do even watch MMA bro?

The Gus fight was a bloody war, Glover was getting his ass whooped so bad he had to resort to spitting out his mouth piece numerous times to catch a break. Jon also pulled off one helluva a arm crank in the clinch that I have never seen utilized in the sport. I'd say that is bringing violence.

Fucking sherdog.

That is what I was saying.

Did you even read what I wrote?
I said that he did dig deep in the Gustafsson fight, but the last couple, not so much.

The Glover fight was inside fighting an injured fighter and eyepokes. Not too great.

I did not say that.
Do you believe that?

fa96bb601548efd2f788586b87b0bf82_6208706.GIF

Cormier Jones was a war for three rounds and He beat the shit out of Glover

The ufc was ready to do a rematch but jones chose to bitch out and fight the incomparable texeira instead.

He also could have fought him after Gustafsson healed, however he was on board with sticking to dc instead.

"Bitch out?" LOL, you can't be real. Jones has fought arguably the toughest murderers row of competition that anyone has over the last 5 years.

Let's get the facts straight. Teixeira was riding a 20-fight win streak and was the clear #1 contender at the time, waiting to fight Jones.

Gus JUST lost, and rightfully had to get back in line while there were legitimate top contenders waiting for their shots, but Gus decided to sit around, wait, and demand an instant rematch--which he then GOT while Jones stayed busy beating the next top contender. Gus was handed his immediate rematch on a silver platter, then pulled out of that 2nd fight with Jones. Jones fought DC instead, the guy everyone considered the biggest threat to Jones. Jones is no "bitch," keyboard warrior.

Hilarious when shertards call the GOAT a "bitch" and spew revisionist history.

Back