Are you excited for the return of Jon Jones?

Hell yes.

Whether they make him take a warm-up fight or throw him right back into title contention I have little doubt he'll beat anyone they put in front of him.

I prefer they stick him in a title fight so he can regain the belt and rack up another title win as he approaches the records set by Anderson and GSP.

Hella fuckin hyped.

Jones is the fucking man.

Paper belts be damned.

That is what I was saying.

Did you even read what I wrote?
I said that he did dig deep in the Gustafsson fight, but the last couple, not so much.

The Glover fight was inside fighting an injured fighter and eyepokes. Not too great.

As Jblizzel already quoted and highlighted what you wrote in "He brings the violence" Which you then claimed to be untrue.

Do you even read the dumb shit you spew bro? Cause you sure as hell don't comprehend it.

As Jblizzel already quoted and highlighted what you wrote in "He brings the violence" Which you then claimed to be untrue.

Do you even read the dumb shit you spew bro? Cause you sure as hell don't comprehend it.

You sound so emotional.
Relax. We watched the same thing but don't share the same opinion. It is not the end of the world, sweetheart.

Does he even have a court date set?

Has he really found his soul? Last time I checked he was messing around with some make-up artist in his fast car. Who's to say he won't get into another DUI or hit-and-run?

Does anyone know how his training is going? Has he lost motivation? Will he return the same man?

fa96bb601548efd2f788586b87b0bf82_6208706.GIF

Cormier Jones was a war for three rounds and He beat the shit out of Glover

DefensiveAmbitiousFantail.gif

Some people get all of their fight info from fightfinder and skimming play by plays. Too bad they're missing out.

Back