Are you excited for the return of Jon Jones?

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So we probably have all seen the footage of Bones sparring with Kyle Noke. Seems that he has his mind right and is ready to reclaim what is rightfully his? Are you excited to see the #2 P4P king back?

There are two things my boy Jones knows about, thats kicking ass and snorting coke and now...he's all out of coke.

Well there is no way of knowing if he has his mind right just yet, but 205 is hurting without him IMO. It would be nice to have him back soon, hopefully he gets his shit together but you never know.

mh3nEug.gif

The sooner that paper title is shredded, the better.

The ufc isn't as fun without jones, the sooner he comes back the better

He's #2 to no one.

Except maybe that pregnant chick in civil court.

Haven't been paying attention, what's going on with him? When does he go to trial?

Wasn't a fan but I miss him. I think he's going to have a lot more fans when he comes back. Can't wait for him to make DC cry again.

Guy has more haters than anyone in MMA but he is easily the best fighter alive

Can't wait for him to remind DC who the champ is

If only because Cormier's been so smug about his paper belt, yeah.

Well so far there is no word about him returning. As far as I know the trial hasn't even started yet. It's just him in the gym training to maintain his skills and sanity.

What happened in court? I haven't seen anything but I imagine a post prison sentence Bones would be even more dangerous in the octagon

Absolutely. Him vs Gus or DC will be good enough for me.

I'd love the see the #1 p4p fighter on planet Earth return, but I don't see it atleast until the middle of 2016.

Wait, his mind is right because he was sparring with Kyle Noke ?

Back