Are you a Ronda Rousey fan or not?

Yea I've been a fan of her since the Strikeforce days.
HOWEVER, I want her to lose just so I can see Dana's reaction at his crush and cash cow getting beat lol.

not a fan but I appreciate what she's done/been doing for wmma

Yes even if I don't agree with a lot of the hype although I proffered the skilful grappling Ronda to the brawling Ronda exploiting the stand up weakness in her division.

Lets see...

- not a single fight gone to decision, all finishes
- most active UFC champion on the roster, defends more often than some some champions combined
- never dropped out of a fight, even while requiring surgery
- gives respect to those who give respect back
- makes a 3rd of Sherdog piss their pants in anger

Yup, definitely a fan

been a fan since her strikeforce days

Lately, the more people here cry about her, the more I like her.

Seeing her on the TUF show constantly with her ghetto attitude. Dissing Carraway every chance she got. Full blown middle fingers etc. Makes me not like her. She is a bully in my mind with a shitty attitude. I know for 100% certain that if the "celebrities" and casuals in general knew what she was like on TUF she wouldnt be getting that much love and attention.

Sure she is the most dominant champ in the weakest division in ufc history. But that doesnt change who she is.

Indifferent, since I don't watch WMMA. I haven't even watched Ronda's last 2 fights...

I would watch a Ronda/Cyborg fight though, pretty much the only female fight that would tune up my interest.

I said I dont like or disklike her. I mean, I like watching her fights, but personally I dont connect with her like JJ for example

"Someone that admires or supports a person."
Admire? Ambiguous.
Support? Well, no.

I respect her skills as a fighter and appreciate her ambition and drive but I don't find her attractive physically and when she opens her mouth I dislike her with a passion so deep lol. I think she has one of the worst attitudes of any human being I have ever seen in my life, and her mom is a pain in the butt too so I guess she had a great role model for that. But I digress.

Lets see...

- not a single fight gone to decision, all finishes
- most active UFC champion on the roster, defends more often than some some champions combined
- never dropped out of a fight, even while requiring surgery
- gives respect to those who give respect back
- makes a 3rd of Sherdog piss their pants in anger

Yup, definitely a fan

lol, for sure.

I was. Then I wasn't. Now I am again.

Absolutely team Ronda. The woman is in the middle of a historic run

I kinda like her. I wish she wasn't so hyped up and had actual competition to fight , but can't hate on her for that.

She goes for the kill and gets it every time so there's that.

It's a bad day for the haters.

WAR3

The Last Empress.

I don't like her just because I hate the fake tough girl routine, same reason I'm not a big fan of the Diaz brother's antics.

Also I just don't care for WMMA. I don't really like any women's fighter, maybe Cat Zingano but that's it.

Ronda is awesome both in persona and as a fighter so I'm a fan...

Back