Are you a Ronda Rousey fan or not?

I don't dislike her and I tune in to all of her fights so I guess that's a soft yes.

Not a fan per se, just honest enough to acknowledge her skills and combat abilities.

Not at all, I'm annoyed by the hype(borderline worship at his point), I like Meisha, I wanna see the damn Cyborg fight, I think most of her competition is pathetic and am generally uninterested in many of the cards she is on, and to top it all off I don't really think that highly of WMMA in general anyways

Nonetheless, I'm happy almost grateful that she continues to win and make headlines in the media. It's fantastic for the sport.

At one point I would have considered myself a 'hater', but after seeing headline after headline in the media about MMA due to her. It's hard to be someone who wants to MMA grow and succeed and not want it to see her continue to do her thing.

Last edited:
Absolutely.

Rousey is my second-favorite UFC Champ, right after "Troll Cavalo" Werdum.

I'm indifferent. She's the best in her division, but lack of legitimate challengers make her somewhat boring.

Not a fan per se, just honest enough to acknowledge her skills and combat abilities.

this i also acknowledge her as an icon of the sport who is bringing in more viewers to the sport which can hopefully be a help for the sport in the long run .

oie_METfS5NgVOAu_zps65f625a5.gif

Not Rogan-like but a big fan. Some of her quotes are great.

I don't like or dislike her. I think that WMMA is not as competive as men's...HOWEVER what she has done is incredible and I have tons of respect for her. When other women catch up and other Athletes come to MMA we will see how dominant she really is. Everyone caught up the the Gracie's pretty fast...it's the evolution of the sport.

yep.

not a huge huge fan, but definitly a fan.

I'm a fan, even though her fights are shorts, it's fun to watch. I appreciate the fact that she's built upon the stardom that Gina started

Back