Are you a Ronda Rousey fan or not?

Hell no. The way a fighter carries them self outside the cage is more important then ability. She has mediocre opponents, she's fake, arrogant, disrespectful and the prime flag carrier for the ufc propaganda. People that like her tend to not hold any of that stuff in high regard.

This has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. A fighters personality out of the ring counts more than their skills as a fighter???

Yeah, as a fellow fight fan, I also value a fighter's behavior in his/her personal life over performance in fights.

:-l

So what don't you get? You really think fighting ability matters more then how a person carries them self? Your all jumbled up and backward then. I never said personal life did I? I don't know her personal life so...

I'm a fight fan. Ronda is a fighter who brings her best to the cage. Therefore I am a fan of her fights. No talk of cans...Cyborg...blah blah blah.

Not a fan, but appreciate the skill and mental toughness (opposite of GSP's butterflies in formation).

Am a Jon Jones fan and always order his PPV's, but never order Ronda's unless it's actually Weidman's.

I can't say I'm a fan but what Rogan said about her after the other night is a bit of an apt statement. She's so much better than her competition it's impossible for me to not be impressed. She's a force of nature. If this were 20 - 25 years ago I'd probably be a huge fan. Years ago she would be a living legend due to less press coverage.

Bigger fan if she fights Cyborg, but I do like her.

Not a fan of Rousey but I don't dislike her. She is good at what she does and I'm happy for her success. I don't care if she is facing lesser competition. At least her fights are exciting and people tune in to watch her.

This has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. A fighters personality out of the ring counts more than their skills as a fighter???

Actually you're just too stupid to understand. You're part of modern society that doesn't care about honor and integrity. Maybe some day when your mind develops more you will see thats more important then winning fights.

So what don't you get? You really think fighting ability matters more then how a person carries them self? Your all jumbled up and backward then. I never said personal life did I? I don't know her personal life so...

For a fighter, yes. Fighting ability is far more important than how they carry themselves. Jon Jones could be the biggest PoS outside of the cage, but he will still spank all your favorite fighters with ease and hip thrust them for good measure as they are struggling to get up off the floor

Jon-Jones-Vs-Daniel-Cormier-GIF.gif

I'm a fan of Jon Jones (the fighter)

I'll let this thread soak for a day and maybe I will.

When that poll go up, make sure the options are:

1) Yes, I'm a Cyborg fan.
2) No, I'm not a Cyborg fan.
3) Actually, I'm just a Rousey-hater who prays and hopes that she would lose.

Then we will see who are being honest.

I'm a huge fan of hers. She's a beast and great for MMA.

Yup a fan. I think I'm a fan because I enjoy watching the anguish her success causes her detractors.

Of course, how the hell can you not be?!

When that poll go up, make sure the options are:

1) Yes, I'm a Cyborg fan.
2) No, I'm not a Cyborg fan.
3) Actually, I'm just a Rousey-hater who prays and hopes that she would lose.

Then we will see who are being honest.

Will do. Rousey haters will be at least 50%. My vote will be no.

If you can't separate the two and appreciate her skills as a fighter then it's you who has things jumbled up my friend.

Last edited:
She's incredibly talented and fun to watch. I respect her abilities in the cage but I watch in hopes someone will beat her. I'd love to see her fight Cyborg who I think she'd beat but believe if the fight happens it belongs @135.
Not a fan but don't dislike her.

One of the most dominant champions in UFC history, haters gonna hate.

i voted yes because i enjoy watching her fight. her technical skills using judo throws and armbars are a joy to watch.

i don't pay too much attention to her personality, which seems to be a major source of irritation for her detractors. no one is perfect and we all have flaws.

as long as ronda decides to keep fighting, i'm a fan.

Back