Are we ever going to see UFC heavyweights with this skill and caliber?

DC would destroy Fury in a few minutes, drop him on his head and pound him out.

It’s easy to look amazing against inept opponents.

Sure, but Fury also looks the same against elite opponents.

RigidColossalGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

I think the closest we've had was prime Arlovski. Unfortunately timed knockouts seemed to always derail his train though. So frustrating.

Not even close. Arlovski's achilles heel was literally what the OP posted. Fedor would be a much better example.

Is this what the fuck is going to happen every time a heavyweight boxer makes a can look like a can? These stupid shit posts will keep coming up trashing MMA Heavyweights?

Can Fury roll around on the ground with this type of skill with an Elite opponent?
giphy.gif

Can Fury lay down some GnP with this kind of skill and ferocity with an Elite opponent?
zwnqdg.gif

Can Fury throw head kicks with this kind of masterful skill?
cc-hunt-1.gif
giphy.gif

Skills come in many forms at the highest level of fighting, bobbing and weaving is one of them, so are all the others that I just posted, none of which Fury can do skillfully, so stfu already.

Is this what the fuck is going to happen every time a heavyweight boxer makes a can look like a can? These stupid shit posts will keep coming up trashing MMA Heavyweights?

Can Fury roll around on the ground with this type of skill with an Elite opponent?
giphy.gif

Can Fury lay down some GnP with this kind of skill and ferocity with an Elite opponent?
zwnqdg.gif

Can Fury throw head kicks with this kind of masterful skill?
cc-hunt-1.gif
giphy.gif

Skills come in many forms at the highest level of fighting, bobbing and weaving is one of them, so are all the others that I just posted, none of which Fury can do skillfully, so stfu already.

even WMMA is better than HW MMA.

Furys movement, coordination, speed & cardio is amazing for a 7ft & 280 pounds guy.

RemarkableLinedGuernseycow-small.gif

giphy.gif

Sure, but Fury also looks the same against elite opponents.

RigidColossalGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

Well, I don’t know how most boxing fans view it nowadays (maybe I’m in the minority), but I think today’s heavyweight division is weaker than it looks. Guys are big and athletic, but not as talented as they appear.

I’ll admit that Fury does have good movement for a man his size, but I’m not really surprised that he’s able to do what he does against today’s crop.

Randy couture beats him in under 5 mins

You boxing guys make me laugh lmao

Such primitive thinking

Can usain bolt win a 30k marathon ..no he cant but can marathon winner beat usain bolt in a 100m sprint nope...different sports too hard to compare noobs

He is brilliant, but as a boxer within that rule set. It does not translate.

UFC and the athletes themselves don’t know how to build fighters like this. They have a lot to learn from boxing.

Mma just cant get these type of guys. Fury is a legit super heavyweight. All the ufc hws are basically manlets next to him

Mma just cant get these type of guys. Fury is a legit super heavyweight. All the ufc hws are basically manlets next to him

he can keep guys back with the jab all night ... thats how long his fucken arms are lmao.

give Struve a nice jab = dangerous as fuck

Tyson Fury is the greatest current fighter alive.
Well....MAYBE in his division.

I'm sure Golovkin, Canelo Alvarez, Lomachenko, Wilder, and Terence Crawford would have something to say about that.

I like how nobody mentions that Fury got knocked down HARD 2x against the Wilder, that is between 35 and 40lbs lighter than him.

He wouldn't be nothing special on mma. But yeah, he moves quite well for a HW

I like how nobody mentions that Fury got knocked down HARD 2x against the Wilder, that is between 35 and 40lbs lighter than him.

He wouldn't be nothing special on mma. But yeah, he moves quite well for a HW

Wilder is one of the fastest guys and the hardest hitter right now

&

Wilder never seems to lose his power or speed through 12 rounds

giphy.gif

Maybe... Maybe... Not, but at least we'll get to see the top HW's fight each other. There is no excuse for why Ruiz, AJ, Wilder, and Fury aren't fighting each other right now.

Back