Are mullets back in style?

They never were out of style. Thanks MacGyver!

I’ve seen at-least half a dozen in this past month, probably all high school/college. styles come full circle regardless of ridiculousness.

If you're around SEC football crowd, you'll see 1 in 3 guys trying to grow one.

I saw two dudes on last nights card rocking mullets like it’s all good. In fact I’ve been seeing a few guys with them recently, a few other UFC guys.

I mean when that one Canadian HW dude with hockey teeth came out rocking one I thought it was a pretty good gimmick, like some sort of Harold Howard tribute or something.

But now you got a few guys rocking that style and not even as a joke. Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

Seriously, no one is actually rocking a fucken mullet in the 21st century and believing they look cool right? It’s one one of the most silliest styles that’s ever been in style, right up there with the Hitler moustache.

Is it cool to look like you travelled into the future from an 80’s trailor park all of a sudden, what gives?

2fbeb709dbf9367a24a87862711aa191.jpg

Yeah I have seen a few hillbilly-looking fighters with mullets recently. Not gonna lie I can't tell them apart.

I think that fashion became very fluid over the last few years, with people rocking different styles from different periods, all mixed up. Although I think at the moment the late 80's style is very prevalent, with that monstruous "too short and too wide" cut on pants, shirts, etc.

Mullets are forever

The ""cool"" answer is "mulet are forever" or smthg like that...

Truth is mullets are back since 2020 according to magazines and articles. We are almost in 2022, so TS is a bit late. <Fedor23>

The ""cool"" answer is "mulet are forever" or smthg like that...

Truth is mullets are back since 2020 according to magazines and articles. We are almost in 2022, so TS is a bit late. <Fedor23>
What kind of straight man keeps up with fucken fashion magazines?

<{clintugh}>

I saw two dudes on last nights card rocking mullets like it’s all good. In fact I’ve been seeing a few guys with them recently, a few other UFC guys.

I mean when that one Canadian HW dude with hockey teeth came out rocking one I thought it was a pretty good gimmick, like some sort of Harold Howard tribute or something.

But now you got a few guys rocking that style and not even as a joke. Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

Seriously, no one is actually rocking a fucken mullet in the 21st century and believing they look cool right? It’s one one of the most silliest styles that’s ever been in style, right up there with the Hitler moustache.

Is it cool to look like you travelled into the future from an 80’s trailor park all of a sudden, what gives?

2fbeb709dbf9367a24a87862711aa191.jpg

Mullets here in Australia never really went away sadly. They are getting even more main stream LoL.

Only thing I can blame is the heat…..

They've always been pretty popular here in Australia, but over the last few years I feel like that popularity has increased a ton. It seems like every second person has one sometimes lol.

Two mullets got KOd on the weekend though, so that might hurt the movement a bit.

Dude its all those little Eshay’s (not sure about the spelling). Their retarded Bum bags and Mullets are everywhere. Was at the local Creek taking the doggo’s and my boy for a swim and two of em tried to steal our bags and towels and take off on electric scooters.

My Irish Wolfhound x Mastiff “retrieved” one of them lol and the other one came back lol Total fucking morons.

Dude its all those little Eshay’s (not sure about the spelling). Their retarded Bum bags and Mullets are everywhere. Was at the local Creek taking the doggo’s and my boy for a swim and two of em tried to steal our bags and towels and take off on electric scooters.

My Irish Wolfhound x Mastiff “retrieved” one of them lol and the other one came back lol Total fucking morons.

Yep, they're the real pandemic. My brother and his stepson both have them. The longer they've gotten the worse they've become. They're down to their shoulders now. Fully expect them to be stealing shit next as well.

LMAO 100% agree

I think Trizano had one in his last fight as well when he beat Ludovit Klein

Back