Are mullets back in style?

Who has Harold Howard memories!! :D:D:D

upload_2021-12-5_17-35-7.png
__ff4c6f88b4123872f6a41ff7ff4bafdd_width-600.jpeg

They've always been pretty popular here in Australia, but over the last few years I feel like that popularity has increased a ton. It seems like every second person has one sometimes lol.

Two mullets got KOd on the weekend though, so that might hurt the movement a bit.

I saw two dudes on last nights card rocking mullets like it’s all good. In fact I’ve been seeing a few guys with them recently, a few other UFC guys.

I mean when that one Canadian HW dude with hockey teeth came out rocking one I thought it was a pretty good gimmick, like some sort of Harold Howard tribute or something.

But now you got a few guys rocking that style and not even as a joke. Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

Seriously, no one is actually rocking a fucken mullet in the 21st century and believing they look cool right? It’s one one of the most silliest styles that’s ever been in style, right up there with the Hitler moustache.

Is it cool to look like you travelled into the future from an 80’s trailor park all of a sudden, what gives?

2fbeb709dbf9367a24a87862711aa191.jpg

You know what’s even worse than a mullet? The fact that you care about the way another grown man wears his hair…

It seems so lol, I don't get it. If we are going to be goofy, let's at least bring denim back to the upper body wardrobe.

Let people rock the haircut they want... Still better than the freaking dreads of your avatar...

Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

It seems like a lot of people got upset by this, based on the replies. You offended the "ironic hipster" community and the Canadians.

The mullets went 0-2 last night.
So if you want to have a career in mma, they gotta go.

I saw two dudes on last nights card rocking mullets like it’s all good. In fact I’ve been seeing a few guys with them recently, a few other UFC guys.

I mean when that one Canadian HW dude with hockey teeth came out rocking one I thought it was a pretty good gimmick, like some sort of Harold Howard tribute or something.

But now you got a few guys rocking that style and not even as a joke. Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

Seriously, no one is actually rocking a fucken mullet in the 21st century and believing they look cool right? It’s one one of the most silliest styles that’s ever been in style, right up there with the Hitler moustache.

Is it cool to look like you travelled into the future from an 80’s trailor park all of a sudden, what gives?

2fbeb709dbf9367a24a87862711aa191.jpg
Stupidity is the fashion nowadays, lack of common sense is a cool thing too....ignoring reality like the sheep they are

Back