Are mullets back in style?

Yep, they're the real pandemic. My brother and his stepson both have them. The longer they've gotten the worse they've become. They're down to their shoulders now. Fully expect them to be stealing shit next as well.

You have no idea man smdh just a bunch of total
Mongs with zero respect or fear of consequences.

That is till the run into me and my sheleighly. Little cunts won’t be able to walk for a week by the time I am done with em lol

I saw two dudes on last nights card rocking mullets like it’s all good. In fact I’ve been seeing a few guys with them recently, a few other UFC guys.

I mean when that one Canadian HW dude with hockey teeth came out rocking one I thought it was a pretty good gimmick, like some sort of Harold Howard tribute or something.

But now you got a few guys rocking that style and not even as a joke. Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

Seriously, no one is actually rocking a fucken mullet in the 21st century and believing they look cool right? It’s one one of the most silliest styles that’s ever been in style, right up there with the Hitler moustache.

Is it cool to look like you travelled into the future from an 80’s trailor park all of a sudden, what gives?

2fbeb709dbf9367a24a87862711aa191.jpg
A wiseman once said "..........
..but people
Are retarded."
That sums up everything we see around us.

I’ve seen it look good on only a few people IRL.
I think you need to be JACKED to pull it off.
Basically look like an late 80s / early 90s wrestler

then it looks solid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back