Are mullets back in style?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I saw two dudes on last nights card rocking mullets like it’s all good. In fact I’ve been seeing a few guys with them recently, a few other UFC guys.

I mean when that one Canadian HW dude with hockey teeth came out rocking one I thought it was a pretty good gimmick, like some sort of Harold Howard tribute or something.

But now you got a few guys rocking that style and not even as a joke. Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

Seriously, no one is actually rocking a fucken mullet in the 21st century and believing they look cool right? It’s one one of the most silliest styles that’s ever been in style, right up there with the Hitler moustache.

Is it cool to look like you travelled into the future from an 80’s trailor park all of a sudden, what gives?

2fbeb709dbf9367a24a87862711aa191.jpg

You act as if there aren't "ridiculous" looking things because it's the 21st century?

92001.jpg
There are always new ridiculous things coming out for sure, I mean you got bearded men drinking soy and pumpkin lattes while carrying purses (hipster hat, 3/4 pants and those goofy shirts).

That’s just decline in testosterone and a certain type of “man”. But I’m talking about cage fighters here tho. I just thought the jury was out a long time ago on mullets.

I saw two dudes on last nights card rocking mullets like it’s all good. In fact I’ve been seeing a few guys with them recently, a few other UFC guys.

I mean when that one Canadian HW dude with hockey teeth came out rocking one I thought it was a pretty good gimmick, like some sort of Harold Howard tribute or something.

But now you got a few guys rocking that style and not even as a joke. Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

Seriously, no one is actually rocking a fucken mullet in the 21st century and believing they look cool right? It’s one one of the most silliest styles that’s ever been in style, right up there with the Hitler moustache.

Is it cool to look like you travelled into the future from an 80’s trailor park all of a sudden, what gives?

2fbeb709dbf9367a24a87862711aa191.jpg

Thats some country shit...in style or not lol..

Nothing says country boy like a mullet...outside of a neck beard .. but hipsters ruined that..

Maybe the mullets next

I don't care about it if you're a professional hockey player. For some reason it makes you look cool, on ice you just have the god damn right to rock a mullet.

That's the one scenario where it's OK though. If you think it's a look that goes well anywhere else, seek some help!

Back