Are mullets back in style?

Only for guys who get repeatedly punched in the face for a living.

They’re back in a big way in Australia, lot of teenagers have them (but you’re right, every fighter at my boxing gym does ha ha)

Hetfield by armbar. Mullets should be mandatory, IMO.

latest

Mullets will always be in style if you:

1- own a 1970-2003 GM vehicle.
2- get punched and punch others for a living.
3- live in rural Canada.
4- are Theo Von.

It seems so lol, I don't get it. If we are going to be goofy, let's at least bring denim back to the upper body wardrobe.
Denim jackets are goofy? U must be too young to know of the Marlboro man then.. or Walker Texas ranger...

I think ur wrong here

The one who cant appreciate the business up front and the party in the back outlook on life is a sad person I always say.

I want to see the Dr Phil haircut in the cage.

It allows white boys to have long hair and play sports without that shit getting all up in their face.

I saw two dudes on last nights card rocking mullets like it’s all good. In fact I’ve been seeing a few guys with them recently, a few other UFC guys.

I mean when that one Canadian HW dude with hockey teeth came out rocking one I thought it was a pretty good gimmick, like some sort of Harold Howard tribute or something.

But now you got a few guys rocking that style and not even as a joke. Is this like some new hipster thing kids do, “hey look at me I let myself look stupid cause I don’t care” (but really I do care and want you to notice me) or some shit like that.

Seriously, no one is actually rocking a fucken mullet in the 21st century and believing they look cool right? It’s one one of the most silliest styles that’s ever been in style, right up there with the Hitler moustache.

Is it cool to look like you travelled into the future from an 80’s trailor park all of a sudden, what gives?

2fbeb709dbf9367a24a87862711aa191.jpg

they never went out of style if you’re a hockey guy

I’ll never cut my mullet.

Yes. I was getting a haircut last week and a kid came in and asked for one

I think they are. I see more and more kids rocking them, even some grown ups. My wife has a friend that is a hair stylist and supposedly she is getting perm request from mullet wearing people...oh man.

Can you imagine Bob Ross with a mullet painting happy trees?

I think they are. I see more and more kids rocking them, even some grown ups. My wife has a friend that is a hair stylist and supposedly she is getting perm request from mullet wearing people...oh man.

Can you imagine Bob Ross with a mullet painting happy trees?
<{clintugh}>

They've been way more common outside the US. They're fairly common in Canada, Australia, Russia and South America.

Athletes that keep long hair and don't want it to get in their face can either wear a headband or hat, tie it in a ponytail, or have a mullet. Guillermo Coria had one for most of his career since he was a teenager, and so did several soccer players.

iu

Back