Are Conor fans the most annoying of all time?

Every true great has delusional fans. Ali, Tyson, Fedor...but you can argue that at their best lookin through their respectful careers and evaluate and make some sort of case.

Conor hasn't even sniffed the title or better yet defended it multiple times. His fanbase is pfp most annoying to hit any fighting discussion board

Nick Diaz fans are because they are dead serious.

Most McGregor fans are just trolling. I hope...

Naw. Most are just kidding around and/or saying outrageous stuff in the off chance that he turns out to be a world beater so they can claim to be prophetic geniuses.

The most annoying mega fans out there, in my experience, belong(ed) to Anderson. And I'm speaking as a big fan myself.

The myth that Anderson simply was never in any danger of losing any fight got pretty outrageous... and then when grew to the point that things like the first Chael fight got explained away as Anderson letting Chael beat on him for 4.5 rounds so he could add to the drama and finish him by sub, it was downright sickening.

There are still some out there, BTW, who refuse to believe that Weidman beating Anderson twice in a row means anything at all and who argue that even the fact that Anderson was losing or even in both of those fights up until the finishes is meaningless because Anderson's been behind in fights before and won so, therefore, he would definately and certainly have come from behind to beat Weidman if not for those 'flukey' things happening.

In general, though, fans don't bother me as much as haters. Guys who live on Sherdog to bash JJ or GSP or Fedor or Silva are some of the most obnoxious individuals I have come across anywhere in my entire life.

Naw. Most are just kidding around and/or saying outrageous stuff in the off chance that he turns out to be a world beater so they can claim to be prophetic geniuses.

The most annoying mega fans out there, in my experience, belong(ed) to Anderson. And I'm speaking as a big fan myself.

The myth that Anderson simply was never in any danger of losing any fight got pretty outrageous... and then when grew to the point that things like the first Chael fight got explained away as Anderson letting Chael beat on him for 4.5 rounds so he could add to the drama and finish him by sub, it was downright sickening.

There are still some out there, BTW, who refuse to believe that Weidman beating Anderson twice in a row means anything at all and who argue that even the fact that Anderson was losing or even in both of those fights up until the finishes is meaningless because Anderson's been behind in fights before and won so, therefore, he would definately and certainly have come from behind to beat Weidman if not for those 'flukey' things happening.

In general, though, fans don't bother me as much as haters. Guys who live on Sherdog to bash JJ or GSP or Fedor or Silva are some of the most obnoxious individuals I have come across anywhere in my entire life.

Spot on about Anderson fans but I love the guy.

I can't see how anybody can bash Fedor. Jones..yeah, gsp..people can be annoyed how he fought but good guy) but Emelianenko Fedor? The dude fought like it was to the death, very well could be the true greatest of all time, and had a demeanor like a puppy until he turned killer. He's the perfect fighter for a fight fan. The people who bash Emelianenko are strictly doing it to go against the grain. I used to give them my time but now find it frivolous.

Every true great has delusional fans. Ali, Tyson, Fedor...but you can argue that at their best lookin through their respectful careers and evaluate and make some sort of case.

Conor hasn't even sniffed the title or better yet defended it multiple times. His fanbase is pfp most annoying to hit any fighting discussion board

Pretty much.

As long as there are Anderson Silva fans still trying to argue that Anderson Silva is a better fighter than Chris Weidman...

Wait so you guys think we are joking about Conor being the GOAT??? Have you guys ever seen Conor fight? /Thread

Fedor nuthuggers are the absolute worst of all time.

No other group of nuthuggers even come close. Not even Chael's.

We are the most mature and realistic fan Base ever.

Most Fedor fans realize that he isn't the best HW anymore, they just make the case for him being the greatest, I don't really find that annoying or a problem.

Do the majority of Anderson fans still think he is king at MW? If so then I can sort of understand stand some backlash. Was he the greatest MW ever? I'd say he well deserves that credit.

And yeah I'm probably the epitome of what you consider a Fedor nuthugger but I won't be afraid to Zulu anything you bring at me because logic is on my side.

With time comes wisdom
Its all cyclical trends if you watch long enough
The current loud group is always 'the worst' if you are not in love with the same fighter

We are the most mature and realistic fan Base ever.

I wouldn't consider any Conor fan on Sherdog "mature",unless every time they use the words "when","will" etc.. it automatically gets censored to "If".

I don't mind Conor fans. But he better win this weekend. Fox Sports 2 is showing 3 Conor profile shows back to back tonight. That's a lot of hype live up to.

And yeah I'm probably the epitome of what you consider a Fedor nuthugger but I won't be afraid to Zulu anything you bring at me because logic is on my side.

Why did Pride referees wear earpieces?

Sonnen fans were the worst. The guy would get his azz beat and his fans would be on here insisting he was still the superior fighter.

What the hell? Annoying? When was Conor or his fans annoying?

McGOAT is just a humble greatest GOAT of all time.

May your sight be cleared so you can see the righteous path of our savior, demigod of MMA universe, the fighting Irish, the Mystic Mack, annihilator of the whole division, master of movement, prophet who opened our eyes and told us that Aldo is basic, one and only....McGOAT.

Conor bless you TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back