Are Conor fans the most annoying of all time?

Most annoying.. BJ fans Most delusional.. Overeem fans I don't know what to think of Conor fans.. its as if they are all trolling or at least when he loses they will most likely claim to have been. Kind of a huge aenima

On the contrary, I would say Conor's haters are the most annoying of all time. They can't give the guy a shred of credit until he walks through Aldo, and even then who knows what they will come up with.

It's weird how fans naturally gravitate towards similarly dispositioned fighters...or maybe not weird at all. Conor blurs the line between trolling and genuinely living in grandiose megalomaniac delusion, so guess who joins him there?

That was the excuse he used. But I obviously wasn't buying it. I knew that Lentz was a tough matchup and knew thats why he was ignoring all his call outs.

I knew Siver was an easy matchup, laughed when he called him out on Twitter, then laughed further when the bout agreement was signed.

While neither of us were in the room, simple deductive reasoning shows that its pretty obvious he hand picks his fights. He's said in multiple interviews how hes gonna "sit down with Lorenzo, have some whiskey and talk about his future fights". Hes bragged about it many times. If you think that relationship is the same for all fighters, youre wrong. He is worth more money to them at the moment, so he is being allowed to pick his fights. And thats why he willl end up with a title shot before ever having to fight any of the top 5 guys. Or any grappler. (Even though his weakness is clearly grappling and he has been subbed twice in less than a minute.

He is a mid level fighter. Your logic is laughable. Thats probably the worst form of MMAth ive ever seen. You aren't even comparing who they have beat and lost to. You are comparing the style of victory.

Do you think Mark HUnt is better than Junior Dos Santos b/c he knocked out Roy Nelson while JDS went to decision?

I think its pretty obvious that your obsession with him is derived from a combination of your location and his personality. Which I happen to like. He's not a bad guy. Hes not a horrible fighter. I just dont like his delusional fanbase that actually hangs on his every word, or the UFC giving him an undeserved pass and a retarded amount of unwarranted hype en route to an easy title shot.

He didn't say talk about future fights, he said talk about stadiums. You're making a pretty large jump from that to hand picking opponents which is fairly idiotic. The first loss wasn't under a mine either, not far from it though.

Well I brought that up as an example as you're obviously too biased to judge Conor objectively because you see him skipping the queue, even though he's the most deserving contender right now.

I don't know how someone can watch his fights and definitively say that Cub beats him without having an error in judgement. Are you watching his fights or just his interviews?

Because a statement of "there are hundreds of more talented guys outside of the ufc who don't have his mouth" is fairly imbecilic if you've seen him fight.

All delusional fans are annoying, doesn't really matter whose fans they are.

With that said however... some Shogun fans pre-Jones was absolutely insane. I even saw quite a few claim that his loss against Babalu wasn't legitimate
...for some reason.

Fedor, shogun, BJ, and sometimes machida fans are the worst. Absolutely delusional at points. I think most of the Conor fans are kidding around.

Whether they are or are not, come Sunday, current odds indicate there is an 8% chance that McGregor will lose.

If the derailment occurs, it will cause the rabid fandom to disappear faster than a fart in a windstorm.

Back