Are Conor fans the most annoying of all time?

Haters of any fighter are the most annoying fans of MMA. That's all I know.

Conor mcgregor is the bravest man in the world

It's a fact

you know that Chinese guy that stood in front of the tank in that famous picture

That was actually Conor mcGregors Chinese grandfather Chung Lee McGregor from the Hong Hong McGregor clan

Chung Lee stood in front of that tank and was heard screaming " tank me , you should tank me "

Hense why Conor has been know to use that line even until this day

TS, if you want to know who has the most annoying, delusional fans in all of MMA, I suggest posting one of the two following threads. The posts that will ensue will surely answer your question, but the two proposed threads do have a commonality that should give you the right answer without creating them.

"Who would win, if they fight. Cyborg or Ronda."

"Could Ronda Rousey beat Conor"

you missed nothing, its like 5 threads below this and just picking up steam.

Checked that out, it's a humorous thread that references a humorous article which was written on the subject. I agree that there are a lot retards posting stuff llike "Conor Bless" everywhere but that thread is just a bit of fun as a good deal of McGregor threads are.

The people with no sense of humour on sherdog are just as bad. Like you'll get someone in a thread saying "Conor is the GOAT and would wreck Fedor", only be to followed by some moron replying with "OMG you nuthuggers are so deluded, Fedor would murder your potato-picking leprechaun, get off his nuts you fucking noob!" Like c'mon people, lighten up.

So there's a little from column A and a little from column B really.

Diaz Bros fans, especially Nick's. Not all, but definitely a certain segment of them are some of the dumbest people on earth.

Well, converted WWE fans are the worst type of MMA fans.

And MCgregor has plenty of them. Plus the addition of delusional Irish fans who only like him b/c of his nationality. So the answer is probably yes.

The guy above's life would cease to exist without McGregor threads, he pops up in every single one with more and more sand in his vagina each time.

Checked that out, it's a humorous thread that references a humorous article which was written on the subject. I agree that there are a lot retards posting stuff llike "Conor Bless" everywhere but that thread is just a bit of fun as a good deal of McGregor threads are.

The people with no sense of humour on sherdog are just as bad. Like you'll get someone in a thread saying "Conor is the GOAT and would wreck Fedor", only be to followed by some moron replying with "OMG you nuthuggers are so deluded, Fedor would murder your potato-picking leprechaun, get off his nuts you fucking noob!" Like c'mon people, lighten up.

So there's a little from column A and a little from column B really.

its funny. but like...damn. he really made an account just to post that? i dunno i guess thats really what bothers me. i usually find the mcgregor stuff funny.

I know people moan about Shogun fans, BJ fans and a few other fighters and their specific fan groups on here.

However 95% of the threads about Conor do seem to come from fanboys who do seem genuinely deluded, I did initially thought it was one big troll going on but it does seem that they all believe he will defeat Aldo with ease.

I haven't been around this forum long enough to see how some of the older fighters fan groups are but where do Conor fans rank amongst the most irritating?

You a never tell how bad a fan base is until you see how they react to a loss. That is what sets the truly terrible fans apart.

Consider Silva fans after the Weidman losses or Diaz fans after the Condit loss.

You a never tell how bad a fan base is until you see how they react to a loss. That is what sets the truly terrible fans apart.

Consider Silva fans after the Weidman losses or Diaz fans after the Condit loss.

When Fedor lost is really was an awesome week with his fans.

BJ Penn fans still get my vote for most annoying of all time.

When Fedor lost is really was an awesome week with his fans.

So you are one of those new bread mma fans that think all the older fighters were not as good as the new one's i get it now :icon_lol:

Back