Are Conor fans the most annoying of all time?

I don't know. I like Fedor more than Pride. That org pulled some shady shit that's out there but I don't believe it had anything to do with Fedor destroying Nog or suplexed by Randleman, and I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with the Zuluing of Sylvia.

I agree wit you that Fedor was a great fighter and entertainer, he has my fav aggressive style to watch. But still, Pride was fake as fuck.

BJ fans then Shogun fans

Nothing comes close to this. NOTHING

What about us Irish fans who realise he's a fantastic fighter?

Dude, you hate on him in every thread.

You mean the ones that like to pretend hes not a mid level fighter being handed tailor made fights and a pass to a title shot based on his ability to talk? Yeah, they stink.

Dude, you suck his D in every thread.

I never said I have any problem with Conor himself talking too much.

I can see that,but you do realize this is a public forum right ? People actually read what you wrote.It may have been fun when Conor first steps up in UFC but this is too much.People having "fun" is not an excuse for the annoying part of it.

Haha of course I know this is a public forum, why would I care if some people found it too much?

The funnest part is annoying people who are too uptight in the first place.

Hmm, no.

It's almost as if every single individual out there belongs to hundreds of different categories, yet still has a personality of their own. Crazy, right?

You mean the ones that like to pretend hes not a mid level fighter being handed tailor made fights and a pass to a title shot based on his ability to talk? Yeah, they stink.

Dude, you suck his D in every thread.

Nope, I generally point out people being wrong, you seem angry.

If he's a mid level fighter then the UFC is filled with terrible fighters, yesterday you said there were hundreds of fighters outside of the UFC who were more skilled than him but weren't in the UFC because they can't talk. Are you that delusional haha?

I can't say if Conor is a good fighter unless he beats a top 5, because I have no confidence in my understand about striking and MMA. I have to wait until his Sherdog record correlates with UFC rankings before I can tell you if he can fight well. Until then, he's a scrub who deserves no respect.

Hmm, no.

It's almost as if every single individual out there belongs to hundreds of different categories, yet still has a personality of their own. Crazy, right?

cheap booze is a false economy

TS wasn't here for post BJ/GSP II threads was he?

TS wasn't here for post BJ/GSP II threads was he?

BJ Penn fan's post fight summary:

ufc2.jpg

Haha are you that easily offended?

Manners? I haven't insulted anyone, I've talked about a fighter I like, I don't find that to be unmannerly.

Ok forget manners.Lol.But;

You are basically saying you and the rest of the Conor fans can post about how great Conor is as much as you want,but no one has a right to find it annoying ? If not so,why do you even jumped to this thread in the first place ?

Ok forget manners.Lol.But;

You are basically saying you and the rest of the Conor fans can post about how great Conor is as much as you want,but no one has a right to find it annoying ? If not so,why do you even jumped to this thread in the first place ?

I didn't say no one has a right to find it annoying, I find it great when people get annoyed, it shows a certain sensitivity.

I just think people shouldn't get megarustled with every mention of GOAT.

Back