Are Conor fans the most annoying of all time?

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I know people moan about Shogun fans, BJ fans and a few other fighters and their specific fan groups on here.

However 95% of the threads about Conor do seem to come from fanboys who do seem genuinely deluded, I did initially thought it was one big troll going on but it does seem that they all believe he will defeat Aldo with ease.

I haven't been around this forum long enough to see how some of the older fighters fan groups are but where do Conor fans rank amongst the most irritating?

Conor fans are up there.

Right now they're the GOAT annoying posters.

Pretty much. Someone's first post on this site was about who should be cast in a movie about him, seriously. And the way people talk about him on here makes me feel like his entire fanbase is just trolling.

We can't do anything till someone stops him and they know it.

When Conor is drinking fine whiskey with Uncle Frank after winning the belt in Ireland in front of 50000 people in a soccer stadium, you're not invited.

Penn fans are the worst ever. Penn has NEVER lost according to them. Bad decisions, wasn't motivated, grease, his mom went with him to the hearing with the athletic commission but couldn't get the decision for him, was too small for his opponents like gsp, was too big and slow for his opponents like edgar, penn was winning but gassed.

Someone brave enough to risk the dubs should make a thread: the best excuses heard from penn fans. The thread would be hilarious.

When Conor is drinking fine whiskey with Uncle Frank after winning the belt in Ireland in front of 50000 people in a soccer stadium, you're not invited.

Haha, in all seriousness I am genuinely a Conor fan, I just don't seem as crazy about him as a few others I've seen on here.

There were a good deal of Reem fans that always defended him and said he was all natural. Then he got popped obviously and we never saw them again, but for a while they were the most delusional annoying group.

Yes,even if they are right about what they are saying.I really try to like this guy but the quantity of childish conor threads is just annoying as hell.Just wait for him to actually win the belt ffs.

Pretty much. Someone's first post on this site was about who should be cast in a movie about him, seriously.

Damn, pissed that I missed that thread. Who were the candidates for the role?

Pretty sure there was some BJ Penn fans back in the day who honestly thought he could've beaten Wanderlei or Fedor in their prime. No fan base will ever be as insufferable and delusional as his.

What if Conor truly is so good? What if he beats Aldo?

Back