Anyone listens to Joe Rogan podcast or Chael Sonnen Podcast?

Joe is pretty reasonable with his psychedelic stuff. Most of his rants with Duncan Trussel arent that serious and its just two stoned guys going "what if" over and over for 2 hours and thinking of funny/trippy possibilities about life.
The worst thing about Joe is when he used to bully redban. Nowadays my pet pieve is his fake laugh.

I had no problems with him "bullying" redban. The guy is a nuisance to every podcast. I'm very glad he's not a regular part of JRE anymore. Hinchcliffe should also kick him off Kill Tony, he ruins the show.

200_s.gif

The only troll I see is you here tbh. the DMT concept is an ancient ritual that allows that same thing to happen

Coconut water, dmt, kettlebelles, onnit, alpha brain, and shroomtech. Every damn episode. I did love when bill burr OWNED redban. Cant stand that guy.

Joe Rogan has had a few guests that could have taught him a lot but he prefers the sound of his own voice/opinions than those of much more educated or intelligent people. Neil De Grasse Tyson for instance is an astrophysicist and he spoke far less than Joe did, Sam Harris was also cut short on more than one occasion and the only MENSA member (well the only one I'm aware of) rapper Chino XL hardly got a word in. I think Joe has some sort of inferiority complex where he doesn't want his intelligence dwarfed by much greater minds.

Honestly speaking Joe Rogan is full of crap and talks alot of nonsense that if you listen to him thru out some shows you will understand why.

First of all his into weird things like spiritual hallucinations and says that he was told the universes secrets during that journey and stuff that dosen't make sense whatsoever.. basically it's like listening to a 6-yr kid on the school backyard making up assumptions. he promotes weed on his Podcast while there is some kids listening also.

ppl like Nick Diaz or Nate Diaz who smoke weed won't even do that.

while Chael Sonnen always provides interesting subjects and far more knowlegdable then joe and I actully enjoy his podcast because he always speaks the current issues and always speaks the truth. Chael Sonnen is not an angel but he always had that thing where he speaks the truth and I think it's very appealing and winning him audience like me whenever I find time I listen to his podcast.

I used to have depression for years before I listened to that podcast, I was too scared to get medication for it because I was afraid it would fuck me up but things were getting so bad at one point I was going to get the meds aka tell my doctor lol.

Then I heard on JRE from Rogan and Schaub about exercise curing it and what would you know, havent been depressed in 2 years.

I think you just hate the guy, its clear from your post, just thought I would share this with you.

JRE is perfect for when you're stuck in rush hour traffic. No matter how stupid or crazy some of the things he says are.

Rogan has some incredible guests than no other podcast can touch.

Rogan gets some really interesting guests, but I pass on a lot of the episodes with other comics. I haven't listened to Chael's in a long time.

Rogan has some incredible guests than no other podcast can touch.
That's how i feel.

I never understand people who listen to podcasts just to go online and bitch about them....just don't listen and move one.

I don't get why people would rather spend time talking about shit they hate, rather than seeking out forums for podcasts that they like. Makes no sense to me.

Are you fucking serious dude? Just fast forward, he only has them in the beginning.
I am into hiking and like to download them to my ipad and listen on the go. I don't want to be skipping in the wilderness because uncle chael takes 10 minutes to tell me he loves a product.

I used to watch JRE all the time. Over the past year I just don't give a shit.

Dudes pretentious and talks out of his ass alot.

He's had some very good guests though and I mostly watched because I could always expect to see good comedians or fighters on the show.

Havnt watch an episode in months though, I'm honestly no longer a fan.

Joe Rogan has had a few guests that could have taught him a lot but he prefers the sound of his own voice/opinions than those of much more educated or intelligent people. Neil De Grasse Tyson for instance is an astrophysicist and he spoke far less than Joe did, Sam Harris was also cut short on more than one occasion and the only MENSA member (well the only one I'm aware of) rapper Chino XL hardly got a word in. I think Joe has some sort of inferiority complex where he doesn't want his intelligence dwarfed by much greater minds.
Wrong. He just tries to keep it entertaining. Graham Hancock is an example and a more recent Wim Hof where they have joes undivided attention and spit their philosophy.

Back